Chapter 9 : Sleepless Nights

A/N: I published this from my grandma's house- ._.

.

A harsh kick on Y/N's leg made her trip and land on the ground. "UGH!" she groaned in pain as she sat on the ground. Sol immediately ran to her side, sitting beside her with an apologetic expression. "I'M SO SORRY NEE-CHAN!! DID I KICK YOU TOO HARD?!? I'M SORRY!!"

Y/N smiled as she ruffled his hair gently. "You're doing so well, Sol. I just need to keep up a bit" she said. She was actually proud of her brother. It was only the third day of training yet he had already learned a few tricks for combat. However, him excelling at training made her feel a little self-conscious. Am I actually good enough to become a demon slayer...?

Sol seemingly took notice of her troubled expression as he held her hand and said "It's okay, Nee-chan! You're also doing well!" However, his words of encouragement fell upon deaf ears as Y/N didn't believe in them. You're only saying that to cheer me up... she thought, giving a smile nonetheless.

Currently, the two were on their 3rd day of training. They were practicing combat against each other. The past two days have been... ROUGH to say the least.

Sol noticed the bell ringing in the house, signaling it was almost time for dinner. He stood up, holding his hand towards his sister with a cheerful smile. "Let's go take a bath, Nee-chan."

Y/N smiled as she grabbed his hand and got up. The sun was setting in the horizon, casting a beautiful golden light upon the two siblings. It wasn't as beautiful as it would've been in summer though, since it still had that dull blue undertone of the winter.

I hope spring comes soon. Y/N thought as she stared into the sunset. I don't like the cold...

...

Y/N folded her clothes as she sat in her bedroom. She placed them neatly in the closet before grabbing her kimono and putting it on.

Tsubasa has given them 2 sets of clothes each. A kimono for house-wear, and a Samue styled kimono for training. They were both in their favorite colors which both siblings appreciated very much. It wasn't strange since Tsubasa had asked for their favorite colors. What was strange was how fast she was able to get them. However, Y/N didn't question that. It was already very strange that she got transported here to begin with, so this wasn't THAT weird.

- —— -

Clothing reference

-

Y/N

^ Samue Kimono Set ^

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^ Samue Kimono Set ^

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.