3

Max...

It's time for the entrance exam I'm in the auditoriorum listening to Present Mics explanation.

I'm picking at my nails.

(What he's wearing. Wish I could have one from the front but can't find it.)

I noticed a few guys looking at me but I just ignore them. After the explanation we were sent to our test areas. I wasn't with Izuku which bummed me out, but what can I do.

The gates open and I dash inside. When the first robot came the leg of my armor appear I kicked the robots head off. The transformation is so fast it looked like I kicked it with my bare leg. I continue. Eventually I start using my pistols. I racked up enough points to pass. I sit on the roof. The ground started shaking.

I look at the source, I see the zero pointer rolling in. I materialize my sniper and take a laying position.

(I just remembered I never added this to the beginning of the first chapter where it says insert image)

Teachers...

"That kid with the guns is really good. Who are they?" Snipe asked.

"Max Steele." Nezu said.

"Well it's time for the zero pointer." With that tje zero pointer is released. They saw Max materialize a sniper.

"I've never seen such a sniper before. An original design?" Snipe asked.

"Don't know. Maybe if he pass you could ask him." Nezu said.

They watched as he took aim. He fired blowing a hole right through the zero pointer's head. Everyone was dumbstruck.

"Now I must meet him." Snipe said.

Max...

I got down from the building with my sniper in hand. Everyone was staring at me. I just walk away. A red haired shark boy ran up to me.

"That was so manly bro!" He said excited.

"Thanks. I guess." I said.

"The name's Ejiro Kirishima." He said.