Let Me See Ya Go to Town

Marshall POV

"My parents are getting divorced." Val nonchalantly told me and flashed me a letter as we were sitting out on my deck eating breakfast the next morning.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry." That seemed like the appropriate thing to say when you hear something like that.

Valentina laughed, "Oh, no. No, they do this all the time."

I gave her an inquisitive stare.

"This is the third time they've made this claim in the past year. They're not really getting divorced. She'll move out for the weekend; in a couple days they'll decide that it's somehow my fault. If I could just be a better daughter, they wouldn't fight."

"That's fucking sick!"

"Yes, it is." She admitted. "I still hold a glimmer of hope for a real relationship with my parents. The divorce story is their way of trying to get me to talk to them."

"Yeah, that's not weird at all."

Valentina laughed way too hard at that.

"Anyway," She wiped her eyes as they had teared up from laughing, "I get two weeks off from work here over the summertime and I want to take a trip to go home and visit Florida."

I suddenly became super panicky.

Val continued, "Even though I mostly lived a life of seclusion then, I do have a few friends, and an aunt and some cousins I would like to see again. Me and the girls will stay in my friend Sierra's spare bedroom. I will be gone for a week."

"And you weren't even going to ask me to come with you?" I asked with my eyes fixated on her.

"I was afraid you were going to ask that." Valentina took my hand. "Marshall, I love you so much, but I must do this on my own. I may visit my parents while I'm there or my brother." Val looked down at the ground as she continued, "There is also some paperwork that needs to be filled out concerning the divorce. I'm going to have to see Jarred at some point face to face if this is to be finalized. I don't think I'm going to do that this trip, I'm going to wait still, but you never know. I'm going to bring it with just in case."

"Your ex-husband?! Wait, so why the fuck don't you want me to come with again?"

"Marshall, you and I haven't known each other all that long. I want to spend some time with the little bit of family I have and have a fun week at the beach with my girls. I'm going to be tying up some lose ends during my visit, but there's nothing for you to worry about. We're going to be busy reintroducing ourselves now that everything is so different. Please, I hope you understand."

I didn't have much choice but to let her go. I didn't like it. I didn't want Valentina that far away from me for a whole week, but I didn't want to seem like a controlling boyfriend who doesn't trust her. She didn't plan on leaving for a couple weeks still, not until the end of the school year. That means I still had time to make her change her mind.

I spent the entire day with Val and her daughters playing outside. It would soon be hot enough to use the swimming pool. Then the girls would never want to leave my house anymore. During the evening, we ordered some pizzas and sat around eating while we put a Disney movie on. I enjoyed spending time with Valentina and her daughters and didn't want them to leave. Cassaundra and Bella didn't want to leave either and asked Val if they could stay another night. I was so happy that my girl and her daughters were spending the entire weekend with me at my place. Before I knew it, we were tucking the girls into their beds and, Valentina and I found our way downstairs to shoot a game of pool.

There my girl was again all sexy bending over in her little pajama shorts every time she made a shot. I had fantasized about Val bent over the pool table with me pounding into her that night after the last time we played pool together. Here we were again, and I could make it come true this time, but I already fucked her like that. 

 I was dying for Valentina to let me taste her pussy.

I encircled my arms around Val and drew her in to kiss her passionately, losing all my senses. I licked her lips and she let me in, my tongue massaging hers. I sat Val up on the pool table and pulled her to the edge, so her legs hung down. My hands found their way to dig into her big ass then I ran my fingers down her belly and under the waist of her pajama shorts.

"I want you, Marshall." Valentina whispered and began rubbing her lower body against me as if she wanted me to touch her.

"I wanna taste you, Valentina." I said low against her lips and ran my fingers under the fabric of her shorts to graze her pussy and she shivered in arousal. I ripped Val's shirt off her head, and she wasn't wearing a bra, so her delicious titties sprang free. I kissed her tits and licked her nipples and Valentina breathed in a deep breath of pleasure.

"That feels good baby." Val said against my head as I was between her titties. I loved hearing her say shit like that. It turned me on so much.

I looked up at Val while my hands were rubbing all over her bare back, "Can I go down on you baby? I'll stop when you want me to."

Valentina gave a nervous nod.

I kneeled and slid her shorts off her legs, so she was now sitting on my pool table naked. I leaned my face down to kiss Val's pussy while my eyes stayed glued to hers. I used my tongue to gently lick back and forth over her slit and her head fell back in pleasure from how good it felt. I then circled her clit with my tongue over and over again.

"Oh my god Marshall." Forcefully escaped Val's sweet mouth which caused my dick to start pulsing. I loved turning her on like this. I loved that I could make her forget about all her problems and just make her feel amazing.

I placed my hands on Val's hips and firmly grasped on as I ran my tongue quicker over her clit.

Val grabbed my head to hold me in place at her lady parts and drew in quick breaths as her pleasure was building. "You're gonna make me cum."

Valentina continued to pant and began to tremble a bit as pleasure moans escaped her mouth. She finally exploded grabbing my head firmly as she did, and I kept slowly licking her clit until she calmed down. Val kissed me to taste her own juices on my lips and it was sexy as fuck!

~~~~

Val POV

"So, are you bringing him with when you come home?" Sierra asked over the phone.

It was Sunday night and after we left Marshall's after lunch that day, we stopped at the laundromat and did the grocery shopping. My daughters were now sleeping after our fun weekend at Marshall's.

"No, he's staying back in Detroit."

"Why? I want to meet him." My friend whined.

"Sisi, Marshall can't just be out and about in public. It can be difficult for him to travel sometimes."

"Fine." Sierra changed the subject. "So, you going to see Jarred while you're here? Get him to finalize the divorce?"

"I don't know yet, I'm going to go with whatever feels right while I'm there. I feel more comfortable meeting up with him in Florida instead of him coming here though. I'm afraid if he comes back to Detroit he won't want to leave. I don't want to face him ever again."

"So, don't! At least, not just yet. Just come stay with me and we'll hangout on the beach, in the sun. Visit the people who make you happy, not those who bring you down."

A/N: Thank you so much for 4K reads!! I appreciate it so much and I hope you continue to enjoy reading about Marshall and Valentina!