A Ray of Hope

Sorry friends  for being so late.. I know you people are hell angry with me.. I'll be regular hereafter and I'll try to complete my 2 stories as soon as possible.. please do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.. If you think it's really worth..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Vikram is seen talking to Ram at party's house..

Vikram: Bhai.. what did you talk with her? Did she get convince with you?

Ram: No Vikram.. I was not happy with Abhi's choice at first.. but now I'm convinced.. she loves him so much.. (smiles) I didn't let her know that I felt Abhi chosen a good daughter in law.. I just fought with her and came back..

Let's give them time to prove how strong their love is.. Don't let Abhi know what I told you..

Vikram: ok bhai.. (got sad)

Vikram in mind: I've to do something..  I'm not convinced..

Abhi comes inside running towards his dad and looks at him with sad face.. Ram walks away ignoring Abhi talking to his PA..

Abhi : Dad.. I wanna talk to you..

Ram: what?

Abhi: personally..

Ram: I've no time,  let's talk afterwards in home..

Abhi: Dad.. I wanna know what did you talk with her? I can't wait..

Ram : abhi.. don't waste my time.. I'll talk to you later.. I've works..

Abhi:  Dad.. I'm  hell desperate to know.. please tell me..

Ram: why can't you ask her then?

Abhi: she didn't tell me anything..

Ram: then why should I?

Abhi: Dad.. Ok whatever you told her.. i dunno.. please don't hurt her again.. she's already going through a lot..

Ram: Do you think, I've no jobs other than this?

Abhi: Dad, I didn't mean that.. Pragya.. is not what do you think, she's ..

Ram: Vikram, send him out..

Abhi: Dad.. show your anger towards me not to her.. Please.. (And he leaves)

Ram looks on..

Abhi calls Pragya..

Abhi: hey chasmish.. What are you doing?

Pragya: I got into a meeting.. I'll call you after sometime..

Abhi: okay.. Bye..

Vikram: Are you upset? Does something bother you? Share it with me.. Abhi..

Abhi: what to say.. Dad.. Ever since I came back from US.. I'm facing problems one by one.. I'm exhausted..

Vikram: Pragya is the root of all your problems.. Don't you think so?

Abhi: How can she be?.. Dad.. I love her.. And you.. Don't you like her, dad? Why are you talking like this?