Don't let me go...

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from..

Its night..

Abhi is shown playing his guitar happily thinking of his lady love.. Smile crept on the lips of Ram & Priya hearing his music after 4 days.. Bulbul is shown lying on her bed sadly thinking of her faced bullies, humiliations & Purab's ignorance..

Bulbul in mind: No.. I shouldn't cry.. I didn't do any fault.. Why should I?.. (Controls her tears) Emotions make the person weak.. I shouldn't give a way for it..

Abhi in mind: I'm gonna meet you soon.. I dunno why I feel so.. Like..

Ram in mind: I think, Abhi is changing his mind slowly.. He'll forget her for sure..

Priya in mind: I feel something wrong with his changes..

Vikram in mind: I feel sorry for you, Abhi.. This happiness won't lasts long..

Bulbul: I wish at least Abhi should be happy with his love... (Wipes her tears)

On other side, Pragya is shown coming towards her dad with prasad.. She places sacred ash on his forehead.. Ragini looked at her with rage.. Those words rings on her ear..

Media: Will you be the next heir..?

Pragya: I'll.. If my dad really wants..

She starts moving from there..

Pragya: Mom, I feel thirsty.. Will you get me some water? Please..

Ragini: Ask maid.. (She didn't even look at her)

Pragya: Mom, what happened?

Ragini: nothing, I feel tired..

Pragya: Shall I ?

Ragini: will you please get out? I've some work..

Pragya: Ok.. Mom.. (Nods her head sadly & moves from there)

Pragya in mind: Why is she behaving like this? Did I did any fault?

May be she's still upset because of dad's condition..

She moves from there & saw Purab is watching cartoon.. She grabs the remote & asked him to go & do homework.. Ragini looked on..

Purab: Di.. I can't stay inside my room for long.. Please give back the remote..

Pragya: Sorry.. Okay.. But you should (pats his head) Concentrate on your studies.. Don't get these things into your mind.. (Smiles lightly) Everything will sort out soon..

Ragini grabs the remote from him again..

Ragini: Go to your room & study.. (Shouts) Don't you have any responsiblity.. See, your dad's lying there.. You've to take care of yourself.. (With tears)

Pragya: Mom..

Ragini: I didn't talk to you.. I'm talking to my son.. Go Purab (pushes him towards his room)

Pragya in mind: If he's your son, who am I to you? (With tears)

Dadi: Go to your room.. Why are you standing here?