For You...

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support.. Sorry for delay once again..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from..

Pragya is shown happily entering her mansion thinking of Abhi & their cute moments.. Her smile got vanished seeing her dadi in entrance in wheel chair..

Pragya: dadi,.. Why are you in wheel chair?

Dadi: nothing.. Doctor asked me to take rest.. So, I'm sitting in this.. Nothing to get worried..

Pragya: ok.. Dadi.. Are you fine now?

Purab: Doctor asked her to stay there for at least 4 days.. But she returned back..

Pragya: but why dadi.. You..

Dadi: I'm sorry.. Pragya.. (Got tears) I doubted you..

Pragya: dadi.. (Smiles & hugs her)

There on other side,

Abhi is shown playing his guitar with new tune that caught his mind today with full of smile..

Vikram: hey Abhi.. Your new tune looks good..

Abhi: yes Vikram dad.. Its the best tune I ever played.. (Kisses his guitar) Today is too special..

Bulbul is shown sitting besides him on a sofa quietly munching her snacks softly...

Abhi: hey Bulbul.. how's my new tune? You didn't say anything.. (Smiles)

Bulbul: good.. (Without expression)

Abhi: Are you alright? I know you're weird.. But nowadays you're too..

Ram: don't spoil her too.. Go to your room Bulbul.. Let her be responsible at least.. Not like you.. Spoiled brat..

Bulbul gets up to leave.. Abhi holds her hand..

Abhi: Could you see it or not.. She's not smiling.. It's been weeks,.. Dad.. She's like this because of you..

Ram: What did you say? (Gets up in anger)

Abhi: Ever since you slapped her, she's like this..

Ram: I slapped her because she (gritting his teeth)..

Vikram:Bhai.. Please calm down..

Ram: See, I'm talking with my kids.. Don't come in between..

You have never been a responsible dad.. You'll never realise my agony.. (Shouts)

Priya: Ram..

Abhi: dad..

Vikram walks out with tears..

Abhi: Vikram dad.. Please stop.. (He follows him)

Bulbul moves towards her room quietly..

Ram: Are you alright, Bulbul..?

She nods yes without expression & leaves.. Priya got tears looking at her happy family turned to..

Priya in mind: it's all because of that Pragya.. My son went against his own parents.. My daughter too joined him.. Her smile lost.. Ram got worried & feel helpless.. What could he do? Now Vikram too joined.. (tears roll down her cheeks) My family is broken.. What can I do now?