Chapter Twenty-Two

Mulai dari awal

It was finally the night, Kai had cloaked him and Rain so they couldn't be see and as Ric and Jo are giving their vows Kai stabs her in the back. Kai then un cloaks them standing behind Jo as she screams in pain.

Rain held a hand over her mouth as she watched Jo fall to the floor and bleed out. Everyone gasps as they see Kai. "I was going to wait till the 'Death do us part' bit, but it seemed a little on the nose" Kai smirked as he watched Ric hold Jo sobbing his heart out.

Kai then looks at everyone "Am i right?" he asks and just before people started to attack Kai put his hand up to put a pain infliction spell on everyone except Rain. "Miss me?" he asked smirking, enjoying that everyone was in pain "No?" he said as people screamed louder in pain.

"Oh, well" Rain mutters and Kai smirks at her as he brings his hands up making all the vase's and windows smash, cutting people as they fell. The chandeliers fell onto people making the place go on fire slightly as well.

Elena was laying on the floor unconscious while Damon tried to feed his blood to her and Ric was sobbing still holding Jo's dead body covered in blood.

"Kai!" A man shouted, his father standing from the mess of the glass with cuts in his face. people shouted begging for help.

"She wont wake up, I don't understand" Damon spoke quickly, panicking to Stefan and Caroline, hoping that Elena wasn't dead.

"Just get her to the hospital. Now." Stefan demanded and Damon nodded and picked up Elena's body and vamp sped away.

Caroline looked to Stefan with a distraught face "She's human. what if she doesn't-?" Caroline was stopped by Kai snapping both her and Stefan's necks.

"Nothing personal, but this is family matter now" Kai said to their dead bodies. Kai walked over to where Ric was sobbing while holding Jo's body "Aw" he muttered with no sympathy.

Suddenly, a voice started chanting a spell and Kai rolled his eyes as he looked to his father "Let me guess, Prison World?" he asked he put his hands up in fake fear.

"You cant kill him or else you all die too, right?" Rain asks coming to next to Kai holding his hand, He looks to her and smirks.

Kai looks to Ric "Hey, I'm sorry about your twinsies. I just don't feel like competing for leadership with future Gemini twins" Kai explains and a look of horror flashes on Rain's face.

"She was pregnant?" Rain asks shouting and she runs up to Jo's body and hugs it muttering sorry's to Ric.

"I'm sorry, but when your family decides your nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash, well..." Kai says to Ric, he did genuinely feel sorry because if Rain died he would have broke "I guess the best thing to do is prove them right, right?" Ric doesn't say anything but cry more while Kai stands up with a huge shard of glass in his hand and turns back to the coven.

Kai smirks while his father looks at him confused "this ought to do it" Kai say before stabbing it though his neck, killing him.

Kai's father screams "No!" as he watched him fall to the floor knowing that he and his family were now dead.

Rain jumps up to get to Kai's body and hold it, she knew he was going to die and come back but she was still scared.

Kai's father had a look of anger on his face he turned to Rain and started muttering a spell and quickly Rain began coughing up blood instantly, she screamed in agony as it felt as if her inside's were burning and they were soon she laid on the floor next to Kai, dead.

Soon enough Kai woke up and pulled the glass shard out from his neck, he then looked around to see Rain's body and blood surrounding her. he crawled over to her "No! no!" he screamed and then anger inflamed him, he knew that he was going to wake up but he was still furious.