26

(So forgive me for being an awful author, but i've included Tank, because i'm pretty sure a few chapters way back they gave him another chance. I'm sure he's still about isn't he? God I sound awful not knowing what i've done with my own characters.) 

It had been a turbulent last few days for Yn but it was finally time to fly home.

She was nervous for a few reasons. 

She hated flying.

Things had turned weird since she went into her little space whilst away and Jungkook hadn't answered.

They hadn't really exhanged too many messages since the incident. They had both been busy and were both left feeling a mixture of emotions over it. Yn was confused and hurt, why didn't he pick up the calls when she needed him and why hadn't he offered an explanation over it since. It left her feeling uneasy about seeing him again. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to act.

Jungkook was feeling confused and guilty.  He felt terrible for not answering her calls but at the same time, he didn't want to tell her it was because he'd fallen asleep in his room crying over the fact she wasn't there. He didn't want to be accused of guilt-tripping her to stop her from going away again. If anything that was the opposite of what he wanted. If she needed or wanted to go away again he wanted to support that choice and not hold her back by making her feel bad that he clearly struggled without her there. 

For those around them it was just frustrating. Another typical case of people trying to conceal their feelings so they didn't upset the other party. But in reality the lack of communication just hurt them further and made them feel they were keeping things from each other. 

Chun-hei looked across at Yn. She hadn't had another little space moment since but Chun-hei could tell she hadn't been quite the same since. Probably the lack of communication from Jungkook making her uneasy. She was sat in her seat twirling her long hair around her fingers, fidgeting, biting her nails, sighing and moving around a lot, chewing her lip, fiddling with her headphones.

Yn kept this up until they landed and Chun-hei had never been more thankful. Yn was going to chew her fingers off at this rate.
'Hey kiddo 'cmon its okay. When you see him it'll be like it never happened.' Yn looked at Chun-hei as she spoke. The words were confident, her face was not. Yn could tell she was saying it hoping it was true. Almost trying to convince them both. 

Yn took a deep breath as the plane landed. She knew they'd have attained passes to meet her at the gate as soon as she landed. At least if they were all there it would be so awkward

-

The boys had been in touch with Chun-hei and Kyungnam and of course, had Jungkooks version of things from at home so knew the waters surrounding the couple were a little choppy and unsettled at the moment. Namjoon and Jin had decided it would be best if Jungkook went to fetch Yn alone, they'd have time to talk stuff through in the car on the way to the house. And so off he went.

He was dressed as subtle as possible in all black with a few casually dressed security guards with him standing a distance away to give him the space he needed to be able to greet Yn without being invasive. Jungkook glanced at Tank and took a deep breath.
'I don't normally feel this nervous going on stage, this is madness.' he muttered and Tank smiled as he crossed his huge arms across his chest.
'Just signifies that she means a lot to you lad. You'll be fine once you see each other.' He smiled reassuringly. 

Not more than a few moments later Jungkook's heart rate felt like it trebled as Yn's plane rounded the corner and was connected to the tunnel for her to exit the plane. 
'Oh god.' Jungkook muttered to himself, his palms feeling clammy, his stomach doing flips. It was only a moment later he could see her coming towards him with her group, she was in the middle with Chun-hei and Kyungnam either side. 

As their eyes locked she stopped for a brief moment amidst the hustle and bustle of everyone around her talking, laughing, talking about what they'd do when they got home, some were going for dinner etc. 

It was a little like time stopped for the pair, both hearts racing at the speed of light, the noise around them suddenly seeming to fade away and for Jungkook it happened in slow motion. Yn thrust her hand luggage bag into Kyungnams grip and went dashing forwards, her long hair bouncing up and down as she ran forwards at full speed. He felt unbelievably happy as she crashed into his chest latching onto him and knocking the air out of him but he didn't care. He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and hid her face in his neck. 

Their familiar scents filling each other with a sense of relief. The sound of Jungkooks voice was just overload for Yn.
'Welcome home Yn.' Jungkook said gently next to her ear as she continued to hide her face in his neck. 
'I really missed you papa.' She said gently her voice cracking at the end and he held her tighter than ever, telling her he missed her too as he carried her through the airport with Tank and the others taking her carry bag and collecting her luggage for her. 

Jungkook refused to put her down regardless of the attention it was drawing and Yn refused to be put down.
'Well. All is well that ends well.' Tank muttered to his staff with a small smile as they made their way back to Jungkooks car and the Mercedes the security team had followed in. 

Jungkook was so happy to have Yn back but he wasn't quite sure how he was going to get Yn to let go to allow him to drive. The thought gave him a tiny smile as he concocted a plan. He loved that she didn't want to let go of him for even a second.