22

Yn wasn't great at flying and the boys all knew this. They'd purposely dropped Yn off as late as possible so she didn't have to hang around and as promised the group of dancers all waited for her. They boarded the plane together and she was off. 

Jungkook was a crying wreck as he drove.
Yoongi was alarmingly calm.
Jin was forcing himself to take deep breaths.
Jimin was counting for Jin to breathe on the verge of a crying fit himself.
Namjoon was zoning out.
Taehyung was driving the other car and singing to distract himself.
Hoseok was already putting a text in the group chat for Yn to text them as soon as she landed. Like right away! Don't even pee, just let them know she made it type of frantic text. 

Yn was nervous. She wasn't a great flyer but one of the girls named Chun-hei (We all recognise this name right hehe!) who had long black hair, a slim figure and a quirky sense of humour took her hand and linked their fingers.
'I got you girl. Big sister Chun-hei is here. You're gonna be absolutely fine I promise!' She grinned and Yn felt instantly at ease amongst the ruckus of the other dancers bustling around her, singing, dancing, laughing and chatting in their excitement. Yn took a deep breath, looked up a little to meet Chun-hei's gaze. The older girl gave her hand a squeeze as she smiled and they stepped up to hand over their boarding passes before stepping onto the plane together for the journey.

As the girls were seated Chun-hei made arrangements to swap with another girl so she could be next to Yn. She suggested maybe Yn should text the boys to let them know they'd be taking off shortly before she had to put her phone into airplane mode. Yn nodded and pulled out her phone.

Hoseok: Ynnnnn. Text us as soon as you land okay? Before you pee, before you even take in your surroundings! We need to know you're safe okay? love Hobi x

Yn saw the text and smiled. She missed them all already. Biting back the tears that wanted to well up she text the group quickly.

Yn: Hi everyone. I'm in my seat sat next to Chun-hei and we're taking off soon, I'll text you as soon as I land! Miss you all already! xxx

Jimin: Oh Chun-hei is lovely! I'm so glad you're with her. have a great time! We're all missing you altready! It's so quiet!! xx

Yn giggled at the instantly reply and quickly put her phone in airplane mode, and on in her bag. If she didn't stop looking nd replying now the messages would just keep coming. Chun-hei ruffled her hair and held out her pinky.
'I pinky promise i'll look after you. Don't worry okay? I promised Jimin and Hoseok i'd keep an eye on you. That and everyone here wants you to be happy. You're the baby of this entire group, if for any reason you can't find me, anyone in the group will help you okay? Let's promise I'll look after you, and you'll let the others look after you too?'

Yn felt like she really had a friend here. She grinned widely and linked her finger with Chun-hei as the flight attendant called for everyone's attention to go through the usual stuff before taking off. 

Meanwhile, whilst Yn was happy yet nervous about her big adventure and hundreds of miles away and thousands of feet in the sky, poor Jungkook was at home, holding Yn's hoody that smelled of her and pacing around the house. Like the whole house. Upstairs, downstairs, into the pool room, into the kitchen, tapping the counters, making a drink and not drinking it, checking his phone. Eventually Jin took a deep breath as Jungkook walked past the sofa and tugged on the back of his t-shirt.

'Sit down bud. You need to relax you can't do this for the next 14 days can you?' He asked gently and Jungkook sat down looking dejected. He just didn't know how to settle himself right now so Jin did what any momma Jin would do. He put his arm around Jungkook and pulled the younger against him, resting his cheek on his head as Jungkook held back more tears and clutched Yn's hoody.

 Jin just hoped Yn had a good time and spared a few minutes each day to think about Jungkook as she didn't know how much it was tearing Jungkook apart to be without her. She wasn't seeing what the boys were. A broken man who wasn't whole without her by his side. 

****
So do you guys want lots of info about what she gets up to on her trip or do we want more texty chats and such between the boys and to get her home? x