10

Hey Babies.

Sorry, it's taken forever. Before we head into the stories lemme answer the questions. There's only a few.

Does Yn want to have siblings every time she goes into little space?
I don't think so. She had Elsie for a while as a friend but I think Yn is much happier just being surrounded by her papas. She's quite naive and easily influenced so I think she's safer and happier just being with the boys who know exactly how to care for her. 

Do you ever go into little space when you're writing?
Actually no. Purely just because I see writing as a big girl activity and it can be quite fun for me to write it accurately in regards to my own little space because I just think of the things I'd do and have done in little space and insert them into the story.

Will there be more baby space?
No. It was fun to write about a little bit earlier on in the story but I won't be bringing it back. It only appeared the first time because so many of you were curious to see what she'd be like and how the boys would react to her. I don't have a baby space myself so wasn't sure if I was portraying it well and didn't wanna cause offence if I wasn't. 

Will there be another Yoongi x Reader fanfic soon?
I mean. I can do it if you guys have some ideas you want to share?

***********

Yn lay awake thinking. She'd been put to bed quite some time ago after Jungkook had read her a story. She looked around. Her pretty fairy lights were faintly glowing chasing the darkness into the corners of her room. Under her wardrobe and the chest of drawers.
"Silly dark can't get me." She smiled as she pulled the patchwork bear close. It had lost it's smell of the papas now but the fact it was made from all 7 of their shirts was always a comfort to her. They were all with her as long as she had the bear. 

Being little she couldn't read the time but the house was silent. She swung her legs out of the bed and padded over to her bookcase. She had an idea. She was pretty sure it was in the book papa had read to her before bed. Yn gently scanned the shelves using the gentle glow of the lights all around her room.
"Found you!" She said loudly then clapped her hands over her mouth. 
"You must be quiet Yn." She scolded herself as she plopped loudly onto the floor and flipped through the book till she found the picture she was looking for. 
"Perfect." She breathed and set to work. 

With the patchwork bear tucked under her arm safely she started to gather the items she needed;

Paper

Glue

Glitter

More glitter

Cotton wool

Colouring pencils

Glitter glue

Stickers

Safety scissors that cut in a pretty pattern

With her arsenal of items, she put them all into a soft bucket and slowly made her way across the landing. She needed to start downstairs. 

Sitting on the first step she pushed the handle of the soft bucket up her arm further for a more steadfast grip on it and slowly bumped down the stairs as quietly as she could.
"They will be so happy with this idea bear." She grinned to herself as she made it to the bottom with an upwards glance to make sure no papas had woken and followed her. 

She perched the bear on the floor next to her and set to work. She was folding, cutting and glueing for hours. 

Eventually, the light started to peep through Namjoon's curtains and he started to stir and that's when he just felt it.

That off feeling when you just know something isn't as it should be.

"She's awake." He muttered to himself throwing himself out of bed. He just had a gut feeling she was awake but not with anyone. He quickly stood up and switched his pj bottoms for a pair of joggers and, not bothering with a top; headed off to find Yn.

He was instantly proven right as soon as he walked past her room. There was stuff everywhere and a telltale trail of glitter across the landing and down the stairs. He followed it smiling to himself. He was already amused and hadn't even seen what she'd done yet.

Creeping slowly down the stairs just enough to see into the front room he could see her.

Fast asleep on the sofa with the bear in her grip. She'd had a busy night and he decided to wake the others to come see before she woke up. Slowly and quietly he woke them up to come see what had happened downstairs. 

They all sleepily and quietly as instructed by Joon crept down the stairs. Tae holding onto Yeontan so he didn't jump on her and give the game away. As they hit the bottom of the stairs they could see clearly what she'd done and Jungkook recognised it right away.

"What a glittery mess." Yoongi's deep voice drawled as he took in the sight of the room.
"It's very twinkle toes." Jimin giggled smiling so big his eyes all but vanished.
"This is exactly how she'd decorate the whole house if she was allowed." Hoseok beamed and Jungkook shook his head as the others spoke quietly.
"No. This is like the book we read last night. It's about fairies and if you decorate them a space they come and grant happiness to your household." He smiled gently as he looked over at her. 

Right now she wasn't his girlfriend. She was his precious little, fast asleep in a mess of glitter and paper cuttings with the bear close to her. Bits of paper and glue in her hair making her look as daft as ever. 

"Happiness to your household..." Tae mumbled and Jin run a hand through his hair.
"I think she knows we're stressed about the upcoming tour." He thought aloud and their hearts all melted at the same time.
"She's trying to look after us." Jungkook said as he walked over with a smile and spoke gently as he picked Yn up.
"Good morning princess."
"Papas!" She beamed sleepily, gripping onto his neck as he lifted her up and all eight of them were together, smiling in her little glitter fairy grotto. 
"You all look happy. It must have worked." Yn whispered to herself but Jungkook heard it and smiled widely as he kissed her cheek.

She was just perfect.