19

Sorry this chapter is late guys. I caught covid and I really didn't realise how poorly it would make me! I couldn't get out of bed for days and it hurt to breathe! But I'm on the mend, so let's write about our little Yn & our Jungkookie! 

Reading your comments after I've posted always cheers me up. I actually adore you guys!

Actually I often recognise my regular commenters and voters so drop a comment here and tell me about you! How old are you? Where are you from? Who's your bias? What's your name? 

I'm 31, I'm from South-east England, Yoongi is my bias but Jungkook is always lurking in the background chasing me I tell ya! And everyone calls me Peach :)

****

Taehyung watched Jungkook pacing up and down the corridor, biting at the edge of his nails. He hadn't seen the youngest this torn in quite some time. Just a few moments ago there had been a moment that really rocked Jungkook's boat.

The dancing team wanted to take Yn away with them on their annual trip to America to visit different dance studios and such. Jungkook's schedule was filled with other things.

'I dunno Tae. Something bad could happen.' Jungkook muttered, frustrated as he paced around and Tae nodded. He agreed something bad could happen, but on the other hand, she was 19 now and growing up, and she could have a wonderful time. They wouldn't know unless they let her go.

'But America? That's not just down the road. I cannot just hop in my car and go get her if she gets sad or upset, or if something bad happens.' Again Tae agreed. He pushed off the wall and placed a hand on Jungkook's arm as he passed to stop him from pacing.

'You can't decide for her. It's Yn's choice isn't it?' He said gently letting his arm fall back to his side now the younger was stood still. He could see the turmoil in Jungkooks eyes. The absolute hysteria welling inside the boy at the thought of being separated like this. 

He knew why. He'd watched Yn and Jungkook long enough to know that a lot had happened over the years. Awful things to be fair, Yn had nearly died, she'd been kidnapped, she'd gotten lost, all manner of things. Now she was bigger a lot more often, and getting a job and being offered new exciting avenues more problems could arise for Jungkook. She could discover a new sense of freedom, she could want to stay longer, she'd be meeting new people, spending more time with and meeting other men. Taehyung could accurately guess the worries in the youngers mind right now. 

They looked at each other and Tae could see tears in Jungkook's eyes starting to form.
'What's bothering you the most?' His deep voice, gentle as it reached the youngers ears and Jungkook knew exactly what was bothering him more than anything.
'I feel like I'm starting to lose her Tae.' And as he confirmed his fear out loud, the tears he'd been holding in started to fall.

Tae wiped them with his thumbs and held the younger as he told all his fears and worries. Eventually, Jungkook straightened up and took a deep breath. Tae suggested they go home leaving Yn in the meeting room with the other dancers and Hoseok who was on-site somewhere.
'Kook, she'll be fine here. Hoseok is around, the other dancers know her. If she needs anything Hobi is just moments away in this building somewhere. Let's get you home, you don't want Yn to see you upset like this do you. Save seeing her for when you're ready to talk about it okay?' Tae soothed taking the other by the wrist and walking him out to the car.

Jungkook being around Yn right now wasn't a good idea. He was too emotional and Taehyung didn't want that to sway Yn's choice in going with the other dancers to America.