"So, any plans?" Josh asked the couple. "Yes. I need to take Mia somewhere." Daniel said. Mia looked at him confused. "You do?" Mia asked. "Yep." Daniel said nodding. He held out his hand. "Come on." Daniel said. Mia smiled at took his hand. "See ya, Josh." Mia said to her best friend. "Bye." Josh said.

Later

Daniel and Mia were walking when Daniel stopped. Mia stopped confused and looked to see they were in front of an apartment building. "Why are we here?" Mia asked. "You'll see." Daniel said and brought her inside. The two walked up the flight of stairs to the top floor. Daniel opened a door to a spacious, empty loft. He walked inside and Mia stood in front of the door. "Where are we?" Mia asked. Daniel smiled at looked at her. "My place." Daniel said. Mia looked at him shocked. She walked in further and looked around. "You live here?" Mia asked looking around the empty loft.

"Not yet. I bought it a while ago but I still need to move everything in. Klaus helped me get it and at a good deal as well." Daniel said. "And by that, you mean compulsion." Mia said. "At least I don't need to pay rent." Daniel said. Mia laughed. "That is a good thing." Mia said. "I also wanted to ask you something." Daniel said to his girlfriend. "What?" Mia asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to come live with me?" Daniel asked nervously. Mia looked at him with a mix of surprise and shock. "What?" Mia asked. Daniel walked closer to her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come live with me?" Daniel asked again. Mia just stood there shocked. "I know that it seems a little fast but I love you and I want to have a life with you." Daniel said. When he got no response in return, he started to worry. "I mean you don't have to. It's just that I-" Daniel said but was cut off by a pair of lips on his. He saw that Mia kissed him and he kissed her back. She pulled away and looked Daniel in his eyes. "I would love to live with you." Mia said. Daniel smiled. He picked her up and span her around. Mia laughed as he did this.

Daniel set her down before kissing her again. "I mean, this is so much better than a church attic." Mia said. Daniel laughed a little. "I'm glad you like it." Daniel said. Suddenly, the moment was interrupted by Mia's phone ringing. "Hello?" Mia asked into the phone. "Mia, hey. I need your help." Davina said on the other end. "What do you need?" Mia asked. "I need you and Daniel to come to the church attic." Davina said. Mia looked at Daniel who nodded. "Yeah, we'll be there." Mia said. "Great. I'll see you soon." Davina said before the line went dead.

"Come on." Mia said. The two left the loft and started walking down the stairs. "So how long until you move in?" Mia asked. "I only have a couple more things to pack before we move in." Daniel said. Mia smiled. "Right. Well, I shouldn't take too long to pack my things. It's mainly clothing, my weapons and some family things." Mia said. "To me, that sounds like me should be moved in my the end of the week." Daniel said. "Great." Mia said. Daniel smiled as he was happy to be in a relationship with someone he loves.

Later ~ St. Anne's Church

Davina is in the middle of setting up for a spell in the attic where she used to live by laying down a salt circle around a chaise lounge. Once she's finished, she explains what she's about to do to Josh, Daniel and Mia, who seem very wary of what she's planning. "So, it's really just a simple suspension spell. The poison stops my heart, and the spell keeps me from dying for good." Davina said. "Cool. Yeah, now I'm totally on board. Uh, just except for the part about the poison, your heart, and whatever you said at the end there about dying." Josh said sarcastically.

Davina sighed. "Josh, the witches won't even look at me, let alone help me. If I'm gonna find out if that spell really works, I need to go to the only witch I trust, and that would be Kol." Davina said. Daniel perked up at the mention of his friend. "Hmm. Your dead boyfriend who currently resides in spooky-witch-purgatory along with all the other dead spirits who shunned you? Sure! What could possibly go wrong?" Josh said. "Relax! I'm just gonna pop over and pop back. Easy." Davina said. She pauses for a moment before she continues. "...All I need to do is channel your power." Davina said to Josh.