Chapter 6: I love you

Start from the beginning

" I'm good with 2 kids and I like that idea." He greed.

" At least two bathrooms though." He stated.

" I'm with you on that." I laughed.

" And eventually I would like to have a dog or something so a decent size yard?" He asked. I nodded.

" Perfect." I said. A minute later a middle aged women approached us.

" Hi there I'm Cathy and here to help you find a house." She introduced shaking our hands.

" Nice to meet you Cathy I'm Sean and this is Casey." He introduced.

" Nice to meet you Sean and Casey." Cathy said.

" Can I have your house questionnaire please?" She asked gesturing for or paper. I handed her our paper and she read it over. She typed something in her laptop and then smiled.

" I have 2 houses that match your guys request." She announced.

" That's great!" I exclaimed.

" So I'll drive there and you guys follow me there?" Cathy asked. We nodded and went to the car. When we were seated, we followed Cathy's car. 30min later we arrived at this house. (I'm not good at describing the outside of houses lmfao but ill describe the inside as much as I can). We went inside and to the left there was a space where I think a quiet room would be. To the right there is a spiral staircase leading upstairs.

Upstairs there were 5 rooms. One blue, one green, one purple, one a baize colour, and finally one pink. The baize one is smaller so it would be good for an office thing. The master bedroom was the purple lavender coloured one. It was big with a huge walk in closet and a bathroom connected. The other rooms were around the same size with smaller closets but still walk ins.

We went downstairs and through the house and there was a big room with the kitchen with an island and stools on one side and the dining room on the other. There was a fridge, stove, dishwasher/sink and a microwave.

" These appliances come with the house." Cathy explained. We nodded then continued on walking to the right. There was another empty room but bigger then the last one, that I think would be a great living room. There was a laundry room with a washer and dryer.

" Do the washer and dryer come with the house too?" I asked and Cathy nodded. Finally we looked outside. The backyard was about 1/2 acres fenced in. It had an underground pool with a hot tub connected to it which was pretty sweet. It had some trees and I saw a garden on the front. It also had a 2 car garage attached to the house. I'm in love with this house. I don't even have to see the next house.

" I'll give you guys a minute to discuss." Cathy said then went inside.

" I love it." Me and Sean said at the same time. I smiled we think alike.

" Do you even want to see the next house?" Sean asked me.

" Not really you?" I admitted.

" Nope so you like this one?" He asked. I nodded enthusiastically.

" Then we will buy this house." Sean stated. I hugged him tightly then we headed back to Cathy.

" So do you guys want to see the next house?" Cathy asked us.

" No we think this is the house for us." Sean said.

" That's wonderful now lets talk price." She smiled.

" The original set price is $400,00." Cathy said.

" But because you guys are young and this is your first house, I'm willing to sell it to you guys for $350,000." She offered. That would mean we'd have $50,000 to spend on furniture and shit. I looked at Sean and he nodded.