The hair immediately lets go of Chopper from the impact, and lets the reindeer slide down, and look to the hole in the wall to see Sniper King having fired that attack from his slingshot to save him. "So cool!"

"Now's not the time to gawk!" Shriek yells, from her spot on the floor, that Sniper King placed her down before his shot, before she points at Kumadori with her good wing.

Chopper follows the direction of the wing to see the kabuki agent rolling around to put himself out, with the lower half of his hair burnt off.

He sees that he's close to the opening of the fridge, so rushes to the fridge and closes the door to lock him inside. "I got him!"

"Nice work!" Sniper King comments as he runs inside to approach the reindeer, while Shriek stays to the side to keep herself from the line of fire.

"Kumadori!" Fukurou stops his attack in shock of his friend being locked up, and gives Franky an opening to get up and tackle him to the floor.

"OI, DID YOU FORGET THAT I NEED SOMETHING FROM THAT FRIDGE?!" Franky yells out when he sits on his opponent's stomach starts punching his opponent repeatedly.

"Crap, I did forget!" Chopper mutters, and to the superhero duo's confusion, he opens the fridge.

With Kumadori inside, he rushes to grab three bottles, and lock the door shut again before the agent could touch him. "Here!"

"Thanks." Franky jumps off of his enemy to catch the drinks, replace the ones in his stomach fridge with them, and closes the door to let them activate. Even with the hole in the fridge's door from Kumadori's stab, the fridge is still able to absorb the drinks.

There's just one problem.

The drinks he just absorbed weren't cola.

They were three bottles of beet juice.

"OH YEA!" Everyone in the room basically froze at the sight of Franky's hair changing into spikes in all directions.

Fukurou stands up, and looks to the other intruders to see if they know what the hell is going on. The only thing he got was them shrugging their shoulders, because they have no idea where this is going.

Lucky for them, they're not going to be left in suspense, because Franky's now pretending that the air in front of him is a turn table by spinning the disks, and rapping.

"YO, NOW HERE'S WHAT I GOT, FROM THE TASTE OF THE BEAT~!"

"THE POWER TO MAKE YOU TASTE, THE WRATH OF MY FEET~!"

He throws a round house kick at Fukurou, but it was so weak that Fukurou caught the leg, and threw him to the wall.

That collision was able to snap Franky out of the rapper stage, so he pulls the beet juice out of his fridge, which turns his hair back to normal, and throws them at Chopper. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! I SAID I NEEDED COLA! WHAT THE HELL IS THE TASTE OF THE BEAT, ANYWAY?!"

Chopper and Sniper King duck to avoid the bottles before the glass broke on the fridge door.

"I just grabbed the first things I could find!" Chopper yells back before he goes to try again.

"You open the door, and I'll get the drinks for you Chopper." Sniper King offers, which Chopper is more than happy to accept.

"Ok, on three. One, two, three!" He rushes to unlock the fridge with Sniper King's arms going in as soon as it's open.

He flinches from the sight of Kumadori eating some grapes. When the agent notices the open door, he reaches out, and freaks out Sniper King before he grabs the drinks.