~ Dune Quixote ~

In the palace, Jasmine is holding Carpet in front of her.

"Like this, Genie?"

She waves Carpet like a bullfighter's cape.

"Toro! Toro!"

"Perfect! Now comes the fun part!"

Genie changes into a bull.

"Toro! Toro!"

Genie charges at them, but Jasmine pulls Carpet away in time and Genie goes running past. Y/N walks in and yelps to see Genie. She quickly uses her magic as her pendant glows. Genie's hooves turns into roller skates as Y/N have uses transmutation. He tries to stop but keeps sliding or skating, through the palace and out into the garden. There's a huge racket, and Y/N, Jasmine, and Carpet look outside and see that Genie has crashed into the fountain, and has a flamingo on his back.

"Olé."

Iago enters the room that Genie slid through. Y/N, Jasmine, and Carpet are cleaning up.

"I can't believe that chump Aladdin. A fruitbat could see that that kid's got more on her mind than pomegranate juice."

"Who has more on her mind than pomegranate juice?" Jasmine questioned.

"Sadira."

Jasmine gasps and drops her broom.

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" Y/N exclaimed in anger, nearly breaking the broom.

Iago looks at the mess.

"Oh, almost looks like there's been a bullfight in here, or—"

Jasmine grabs Iago.

"Tell us more about Sadira."

"Now." Y/N sneered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're back at the marketplace as Jasmine and Y/N flies in on Carpet, with Iago and Genie. They figured out the place to where Sadira and Sabir would live. Speaking of Sabir, they happen to ran into him, who stopped to see them.

"Oh thank goodness I found you guys!" he exclaimed in relief.

"Sabir!!" Iago glared.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, looking at him oddly.

"I came here to get you guys to help me stop Sadira! She's gone crazy! She took it too far and she cast the spell on Aladdin! We need to get to them now before it's too late!"

"Are you sure you're not here to trick us?" Iago glared.

"I promise. All I wanted was to have a normal life where it doesn't involve forcing someone to fall in love and the way when me and Sadira were streetrats. I'd rather be that than a witch magic user."

They all look at him for a moment to see if he's lying, but he look so sincere and serious. Eventually, Y/N made up her mind.

"Hop on!" she said.

Sabir smiled and jumped onto Carpet and off they go.

Meanwhile in Sadira's place, Sadira sprinkles sand on herself, and her clothes change into a pink gown with a tall, pointed hat. She was about to head into the portal with Aladdin she brainwashed.

"Not so fast, Princess!" Jasmine called.

Y/N, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, True, and Sabir comes in.

"You're too late, Jasmine. Aladdin and I are just one punctured dragon away from living happily ever after!"