~ Strike Up the Sand ~

After all those crazy adventures, dealing with crazy mechanism, giant spiders that lurk underneath the sand, talking to those snobby rich people, and taking down the mud monsters. Things couldn't get more interesting than they've ever experienced. Y/N and Razoul's relationship have been much closer than they've ever imagined.

Right now, in the Agrabah marketplace. Jasmine is by a clothing stand talking to Omar with Y/N by her side.

"Ah, for two so beautiful I have something very special."

Omar holds up a piece of red cloth and a piece of (F/C) cloth to show to Jasmine and Y/N.

"That's very nice, but..." Y/N kindly declined.

"No, it's not for us. It's for him."

Jasmine gestures to Aladdin, who gasps. Omar looks disappointed to see him.

"For him? Hm. Well, perhaps some nice burlap."

He brings out a worn out cloth.

"No, no, no, he needs something special." Jasmine said.

"Something really dashing." Y/N added, smirking at Aladdin.

"Ah, I see. Oh, come here, I have the finest silks in all of Agrabah."

Omar takes Jasmine by the hand and leads her away.

"Silk?" Aladdin questioned uncomfortably.

Y/N, True, Genie and Abu laugh.

"Oh, Aladdin, you'll be the prettiest boy in Agrabah." Iago teased.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Abu walks past Aladdin, swinging his tail. True does a thing as she imitates by puffing her chest up like a man and pretend to be a fancy.

"Cut it out!" Aladdin exclaimed, looking embarrassed.

"Aww! Al, don't be so modest. You're gonna the most prettiest man she'll ever see you as." Y/N teased.

"Stop, thieves! Stop!"

A girl and a boy kicks over a cart of fish, jumps over it, and keeps running.

"Stop, thieves!" Razoul ordered.

The guards climb over the cart and chase the girl and boy, while slipping on the fish. All of them run between Aladdin, Y/N and Genie; Genie spins around. The girl and boy jumps up on some clotheslines and does some elaborate flips.

Razoul stops in his tracks.

"What?"

The other guards crash into him.

"Wow." Y/N awed.

"Hey, they're pretty good." Aladdin commented.

"Ooo." Abu awed.

The girl and boy jumps to another clothesline, then to an awning, and bounces to land on the ground. The both of them ran separately.

"Split up! After them!" Razoul ordered.

"Come on!"

Aladdin runs after them as he goes after the girl while Y/N goes after the boy.

Genie and Iago shrug, then follow Aladdin while True follow Y/N. Genie turns into an insect. Jasmine returns with a stack of fabric.

"Oh, Aladdin, you'll be so handsome in..."

She stops to see the others are gone.

"Aladdin? Aladdin?"

Meanwhile, in an alley. The boy kicks the guards off and rolls the barrels to trip them. He then goes to climb up over the wall when the guard caught him by the back of his collar and pull him down. He lands roughly as he looks up at the guards with a scowl.