~ Air Feather Friends ~

In the palace, Y/N wakes up with a smile on her face as she gets up and puts on her usual clothes and her snake pendant. Not the ragged one. She feels she has everything she needed ever since the Genie and defeating Jafar. She can do anything, especially when she's engaged to Razoul. Y/N walks out of the palace gate to the city with True on her shoulder, who's eager to try out some fruits. She passes by the stands before getting to the fruit stand as she pays the man after buying a pear and an apple for True. True happily eats them. Suddenly, they heard a shout.

"You thieving little monster!"

They turned to see Fazal and Abu as Fazal raises his sword; Abu dodges the attack by jumping onto Fazal's turban. Omar throws a tomato, which hits Fazal in the face. Abu runs, but is stopped when he crashes into Aladdin's leg. Y/N sighs and walks over to the scene with True alongside.

"In trouble again, Abu?" Aladdin questioned, making Abu smile.

"He's got banana on his breath." Iago muttered, who's on Aladdin's shoulder.

"There he is!"

"Always saving your tail..." Aladdin said.

"You coulda swiped some for the rest of us." Iago said.

Omar and Fazal reach them.

"Good morning, Omar! Oh, cut yourself shaving, Fazal?" Aladdin greeted.

Fazal wipes tomato off of his face.

"That master of a thousand fleas has stolen my fruit!"

"He was just shopping for me."

He puts his hand behind his back, revealing three coins. Abu takes them, tosses them to Omar, smugly, and blows a raspberry in that general direction.

"If Abu were hungry, he'd climb a tree and eat dates for free!"

Fazal puts his hand to his chin, thinking.

"Mmm, free dates!"

"What's going on here? Causing trouble again?"

They turned to see a strict Y/N as True gives them a disappointed look. Abu gulps while Aladdin nervously smiles.

"Hey, sis..."

Fazal chuckled.

"Oh, you're in trouble now."

Oh yeah, Y/N gets along with the royal guards after Razoul introduces her to them when they were in training. Before she could lecture them, a strong wind blows through

"Well, what kinda wind—"

Iago gets blown off Aladdin's shoulder.

"Get those gates closed!" Razoul shouted, who's also in the city.

Guards Hakim and Nahbi close and lock the city gates. There's a large gust of wind and the gates break, throwing the guards; three whirlwinds enter the city.

"Wind demons, run!" Fazal exclaimed.

The whirlwinds start to the damage the city. A man is nearly smashed by watermelons and another, who laid on a bed of nails, is forced off the bed and nearly crushed by it.

Iago is being chased by a whirlwind.

"Get outta here, shoo, go on, git!"

He screams—there's another whirlwind in front of him. He's caught between them, then thrown across the city. Aladdin, clinging to a pole, watches a whirlwind approach a vendor's stand; it takes a pile of gold off of the stand then turns and goes in the other direction.