You must be wondering why I never took a stand because I knew society will never accept me. They are reputed people and they will insult me and in this way, he will suffer. Police cases are the worst

Shivaay if you are reading this then don't ever fight in front of your children with your wife. Always respect the one who gives you respect

If you are Shivaay's wife reading this then beta tries making his life beautiful because in small age he stopped showing emotions just to tell me that he is not sad about Shakti's behaviour.

I don't know if he will do it now or not but our actions hurt my child a lot. So my whole diary should not remain empty right? So will you continue this diary as proof that not every son is like a father

After reading this page he felt guilty, he was always blaming his mother too for killing herself, and now he realised her state. Whenever he feels sad even he finds suicide as the best option. He started to think about his mother again. He gave just a few memories but all of them are enough for him to cherish her forever in his life. This diary is one of them. He flipped the page to read further

Next page

Shivaay smiled widely as with one look he understood it is written by Anika, his heart started beating fast. What is written here? What are her feelings? Will his mother ever know? He closed the door as door sound will tell him when Anika entered

Let's start with an introduction I'm Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. OMG This name itself sounds beautiful to me. I don't know if this akdu will ever be ready to have children or not but if he agreed and you are my baby reading this then you should know a few things about him that I have discovered. First that this person hates someone who disrespects relations and fights, especially people shouting in front of children so please don't be scared of him. Show him that you love him like I do and will do till my last breath. Yes, he is akdu (stubborn) but more than that he is a sweet and kind-hearted person.

If I'm not alive and you are reading it then please take care of him and treat him with love because he deserves that. Pinky's mom wrote about his childhood only but I know somewhere he suffered more which is still hidden. He likes white sauce pasta and Ratatouille. He has a habit to use a laptop whenever idle so don't let him stay awake for long.

Shivaay read this para and looked at the ceiling, he can't imagine himself without Anika now. She is the reason behind his every happiness. He then looked towards his laptop and smiled with the realisation that he has this habit, she knows him very well.

He will not tell you he is sick so if he is having a headache don't forget to check his temperature. He will shout unnecessarily in anger so don't even bother because he is the best. It is like I got someone I dreamt of, always see his positive side as everyone has their imperfections and those imperfections make him perfect.

I don't know for whom I'm writing this either for my children or for my son's wife or daughter but I just want to tell you that not every son is like his father. Instead, he is not even 1 per cent. From the time he entered my life till now he never made me feel uncomfortable. He is the person whom I love so much.

Shivaay flipped another page, he is feeling so happy and excited to know more about himself from her side. He checked his very fast heartbeats. He smiled and looked towards the diary again

His smile is very precious. See this photograph it's nice na.

Shivaay smiled seeing his picture with her stitched on this page

Shivaay smiled seeing his picture with her stitched on this page. This is from a party where they both went for an hour and Anika asked for a photograph. This picture is recent, which gave him clue that she started writing this just some time ago. He started reading further

It's me and him. But let me tell you one difference here see his face is glowing. I don't know if I am behaving like a crazy fan or a mad girl but I am happy to be mad for him. He is just like his mother wanted, he never looked at any other woman than me. So if I am not there don't ever let anyone stare at Shivaay, I know he will look handsome in old age too. His one look can make anyone fall for him so tell everyone that he loves him. He does all do and I know from his actions which is enough

He never behaved stupid and I always behave like that. We all know that time flew away when there were kings and queens but I can guarantee that you will feel you are queen if you get a person like your him as life partner ( not him ). We don't need perfect men as a life partner, for me, he is perfect because he respects me and he is loyal. I think we all need someone to take care of us, not someone who can spend money. Here he does both, we will laugh together if got a chance.

Shivaay laughed reading her lines. He rubbed his hand on his hair as reading this for him he felt like he is on top of the world.

I love him when he is furious, I always wish to pull his cheeks but I never tried this as this may lead to something worse. To be honest I trust him, even if people call it blind trust I don't care because he gained that trust so take it as a warning or request doesn't ever break his trust. Otherwise, I will never forgive you even if he does.

I don't have the habit to write a diary so I can't write daily routines but my only wish from him or dream from him is his feelings. What if he told me that he love me? But I don't think I will get it as I told him I will never expect a confession from him. What to do this stupid heart always wished to get a reply but never broke as his eyes tell everything but a part of me want to hear "I love you too" from his side someday.

Shivaay was about to flip the next page when he heard the door opening sound. He hides his diary below the blanket and looked toward Anika.
___________________________

The half diary was left so thought to complete it before writing the honeymoon and festival parts♥️

If you want me to write the diary from Anika's side more then I will write in the next part otherwise diary ends here.🤗

🤣😀Again In late at night because this is the only time where I can use my mobile phone without any disturbance.