The Other Woman Part 1

Playlist
- Don't you know ; Jaymes Young
- Jungle ; Emma Louise
- Somebody else ; Ruelle
- The fault lines ; David O'Dowda
- A little death ; The Neighbourhood
- If u like that ; Marissa
- Cherry flavoured ; The Neighbourhood

I listened to these songs on repeat while writing both parts to these imagines. (Part 2 will be up soon) So please listen if you'd like too, I think each song fits so perfectly. Also thank you to @Khylakool for giving me the idea!
~~~~

I sat on my couch, casually scrolling through women on my phone, swiping right for yes I'm interested and left for not interested. I glanced at the time on my phone and closed the app, lazily tossing my phone to the other side of the couch. I sighed lying back on the couch for a minute, I'm so tired of these stupid dating apps. It seems like I have pointless conversations with half ass people and all I'm doing is wasting my time. I rolled my eyes, pushing myself off the couch and to my feet. I walked to my bathroom, flicking the light on, I bent down to grab my curling iron out from under my sink and plugged it in to warm up. I spritzed my hair with heat protectant and parted it, tying it half up in a messy bun on top of my head. Madalyn wanted me to come out with her and her friends to get some drinks, so here I am getting ready to go entertain people for a few hours before I can make my way back home alone to my small apartment.

Once my hair was finished, I did some quick mascara. I turned the light off, walking to my bedroom. I flung the door open pausing to pet my cat who lay sprawled across the end of my bed. I opened my closet, trying to quickly find something to wear before I had to leave, I slipped jeans onto my legs and wiggled into them. I decided on a fitted black long sleeve and some classic black heels since you can't ever go wrong with those.

I glanced at my appearance and decided it would have to do since I was running out of time, "Bye fat boy" I muttered to my cat before exiting the room and scurrying across the living room to grab my phone from the couch

I glanced at my appearance and decided it would have to do since I was running out of time, "Bye fat boy" I muttered to my cat before exiting the room and scurrying across the living room to grab my phone from the couch. Two new text messages

Madalyn- So excited you're coming out tonight!

5:48pm

Madalyn- Are you on your way?

6:22pm

I glanced at the time, she sent that text 5 minutes ago. I text back "On my way, be there in 15" I grabbed my purse and keys, rushing out the door. I typed in the GPS to the bar we were meeting at and thankfully it was only 17 minutes away so she couldn't be too mad at me for being off about my timing. The drive went quickly and soon enough I was fighting people for parking spots, this place is poppin. Finally I snagged a spot in the back of the parking lot and made my way to the front door, I sent Madalyn another text, "Walking in". The bouncer took a look at my ID and let me pass through, when I made my way inside the lights were flashing around the room and the music boomed in my ears. I looked around the room finally spotting Madalyn's deep red hair, I made my way over to the table her and her friends were standing around. "Hey" I said as I approached the table, Madalyn turned towards me shrieking and throwing her arms around my neck. "I'm so glad you're hereee!"