End Game

I stood in front of the mirror, my hands skimming the satin fabric of the dress that covers my pale skin

I stood in front of the mirror, my hands skimming the satin fabric of the dress that covers my pale skin. I glanced at the heels by my feet and sighed, black or tan heels? I slipped my feet into the tan heels, bending down to fix the straps around my ankles. I stood back up and turned around, getting a good look at the back of the dress, it hugged in all the right places.

I flicked the light off in the closet and wandered back into the bathroom, spritzing some perfume to my wrists and neck. The ends of my long blonde hair swayed back and forth as I struggled to decide whether to pin one side back or not, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and decided to leave it down. I grabbed my clutch off the bed and left the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

"Baby, you ready to go?" I asked, wandering into the living room looking for my keys. Franky sat leaned back on the couch, scrolling through her phone, she turned toward me and smirked. "Oweee" She cat called, I rolled my eyes a smile etching it's way on my face. "Are you sure this looks okay?" I asked looking down at the Rust colored dress, smoothing down the fabric.

"Is that a serious question?" She cocked an eyebrow at me, standing to her feet and leaning up against the end of the couch. "Come here"

I walked towards her reluctantly, knowing exactly what she was up too. When I finally stood in front of her, her arms draped around my hips, pulling me to stand in between her legs. She leaned in to kiss me and I turned my lips away from her, a small smile on my face. "We have to leave in 5 minutes or we will be late.." I said.

I heard her sigh as she turned my chin towards her, "Then you better cooperate" she said, her lips turning up in a mischievous smile. I shook my head, biting my lip lightly as I felt her hand travel down my dress and up between my legs. I rolled my head back, suppressing a moan "Franky.. we have to go.."

"5 minutes remember, that's all I need. Now take off your panties." She demanded, when I looked up into her green eyes, I gave in. She knew I couldn't resist her, especially when she talked to me like that. I wasted no time kicking off my heels and crashing my lips to hers, she walked me back into the dinning room and lifted me up onto the surface of the table. I laid back, lifting my hips to wiggle my panties down my legs. Franky grabbed my dress pushing it up my thighs, bunching it around my waist before she yanked my panties off, throwing them to the floor.

She dove between my legs, tasting me and driving me wild with her tongue. Her right hand gripped my hip, keeping me in place and her left hand traveled up my chest to the valley between my breasts as she traced circles around my nipples through the thin fabric. I arched my back, trying to keep still as she worked her tongue against me. I moaned out her name, my hand coming down to wind itself in her dark hair. I came quickly, my breaths labored and toes curling as I rode out the high of my orgasm.

When I had fully recovered, I sat up my palms flat against the table, holding me up. I took a deep breath and hopped off the table, Franky had this look of accomplishment on her face and I couldn't help but laugh. "We really have to go now.. but that doesn't mean we won't finish this when we get home." I said, sliding my panties back up my legs. I snatched my heels off the floor and slipped them on, fixing the straps quickly. "I got what I wanted" Franky said shrugging as she grabbed my purse off the counter for me. I looked up at her, following her out of the house and to the car. "I haven't" I said, biting my lip slightly.