Reunited (Sequel to Left Behind)

Just an FYI in this imagine series we're going to pretend Bea never died because long live queen Bea and I love her. 🥺 Anyways just so y'all know.

Months had gone by since Franky left and a lot has changed. Franky had been in a few times to see Bea and every time she asked about me. I heard about it from Bea, Liz and Boomer. They all gave me crap about not reaching out to her but I couldn't, I didn't have it in me to see her for only an hour, it would make it that much harder. At least this way she can move on with someone else and I can distract myself with someone else.

I busied myself with work unit, just another day in the laundry room. Bea was at the steam press as usual, I was folding towels and linens with Boomer and Jasmine, a new girl who I had met. She was nice enough, same with Allie who was also somewhat new. Allie had taken a liking to Bea and it was quite cute because i'm pretty sure Bea is also interested in her.

After work unit we were all gossiping around the table, Bea came in and sat next to me. "Hey" I smiled up at her, "Franky came to see me today.." She trailed off, I sighed and rolled my eyes getting up from my seat to walk away. As I turned my back to retreat into my cell Bea said, "She's seeing someone else"

I stopped in my tracks, not expecting it to hurt as badly as it did. I turned around slowly looking Bea in the eye, "Who? Did she give you details?" I asked, suddenly curious about where this was going. Bea shrugged, sitting back in her chair. "It's Bridget, she's seeing Bridget. I guess they bumped into each other at a cafe or something. She's practically living with he-"

"Stop" I said, cutting her off. Not wanting to hear anymore about Franky or Bridget. "I-I don't need to know this.. I can't-" I sighed, turning my back to her and going to my cell. I closed the door quickly and made my way to my bed. I didn't expect it to hurt as badly as it did.. but this is what I wanted.. isn't it?

My door opened and I knew who it was without looking up. The door closed and my bed dipped in, I looked over at Bea and I sat up, leaning my back up against the wall like she was. "I didn't mean to make you upset.." She said, I shrugged forcing a smile to my face. "It's my fault for pushing her away, somehow I thought this would be easier.. but I miss her.. a lot." I admitted out loud for the first time since she left. Bea sighed, "I know, me too.. she does ask about you still. She was really upset you hadn't reached out, but she seems okay now.."

I looked over at her nodding my head, "Good.. I want her to be happy"

"Are you happy?" Bea asked, looking over at me. "No.. of course not. I think about her all the time, I miss her all the time. There's not a second she's not on my mind.." Bea gave me a sad smile but stayed silent, not knowing what to say. "Sooo Allie huh?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at her. Bea scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Stop, no it's nothing.."

I rolled my eyes at her knowing that was bullshit, "I haven't seen you ever look at someone like that.."

"Like what?" She asked, "Like your in love.. trust me I know that look all too well."

Bea sat there quietly, twiddling her fingers. "I don't know how to act around her, she makes me nervous.. I've never, liked a girl before"

I smiled to myself remembering what it feels like to be excited and nervous about someone new. "Just be yourself, be open and honest. Let her know that you've never been with a woman before. I'm sure she will understand." I replied, Bea nodded her head agreeing with me. " Your response was more of what I was looking for, not Frankys. She jumped right to the sex"

I laughed a little, "Yeah that sounds like Franky.." I said, a small smile remaining on my lips as I thought about my cheeky girl. After awhile Bea left me alone in my cell and I trailed off to sleep.