The article read:

NEWS OF THE PLANET NEWSPAPER
Gorilla Trades Bananas for Bullets is the main headline.

"Gotham Mayor attacked by Guerilla Gorilla?" Wally reads out unbelievably..

"Was this the only thing he could find to distract us?" Conner asks telepathically.

"Batman, please! Tell me you're not sending us on this joke of a wild ape chase." Robin begged.

"I never joke about the mission." The Dark Knight said firmly.

Robin's face falls, and Raven secretly gave him a sad look. 

"I've checked the sources. I've studied the patterns. Mayor Hills' encounter is only the latest in a series of incidents." Batman said, then turned to the Atlantean. "Aqualad, you and your Team will depart for India and check this out."

Aqualad nods, and the Team starts walking to the hanger..

Wally stops in front of the Atlantean, scoffing.  

"Your Team." 

Kaldur watches the entire Team walk away with a sad look in his eyes. Raven comes to his side, placing a hand on his shoulder awkwardly, while glaring at Wally's back.

Conner, Artemis, and M'gann head into the BioShip, Sphere coming up quickly behind them. 

Conner turns towards Sphere, shaking his head. 

"Uh-uh. Go." He points back inside the Mountain.

Sphere whirs and beeps before heading back, coming under a flying Captain Marvel.

"You're coming with?" Robin asked as he and Wally walked to the ship.

"Sure!" the Hero says brightly. "We'll have a blast."

"Translation: he blames us for Red Fiasco." Robin mumbled to Kid. Kaldur and Raven walk by them. "He doesn't trust us."

Wally follows Robin's gaze, glaring at the two. 

"It's a big club." He said, and the two head into the ship.

Northern India; September 23rd, 21:36 IST

The Camouflaged BioShip flies over the darkened landscape.

The hatch opens, as Robin and Artemis to jump out.

Artemis nocked an arrow, Robin pulling out his disks as they went to secure the perimeter.

The BioShip lands as the rest came down.

"All Clear." Robin informs.

Aqualad tapped his suit, changing it's color 

"Switch to Stealth, and we'll review mission parameters." He said.

"Parameters? We don't need no stinking parameters." Kid says, changing his suit too.

Robin jumps in. "It's Recon, we know what to do."

The two turn to the jungle, but pause when Raven stops them.

"Kid, Robin."

Robin whirls around angrily at the sound of her voice. 

"The four of us started this team because the Justice League was keeping secrets from us." He said glaring hard at her.

"Or did you two forget that like you forgot to tell us about the Mole?" Kid asked rhetorically, putting on his googles, he and Robin walking off into the jungle.