I sigh, "Yeah, I just wish you would've sat next to me on the couch. I mean, it's fine, but it was a little awkward."

"Sorry baby, you should've told me." I think he's wrong for saying that. "I feel like something else is bothering you."

I shake my head. "No, there's nothing else." Lie. He motions me to come to him. I put my head on his chest and feel his heartbeat against my ear.

"Sorry about my sister. She's never acted like that before. She's very outgoing... I don't know what got into her." I almost choke on my own saliva.

"No, it's fine. She was fine. I mean- I don't care." I stutter and want to smack myself for it. I can't let myself be like this, so I push myself further into him. He places his hands in my hair and plays with it as I start to fall asleep.

"Wake up, baby. I'm going to bring you home." I hear Lucas whisper softly as my eyes flutter open. We're in the same position as when I fell asleep. He slowly creases my face as I stare at him. I get up and follow him down the stairs. He gets busy talking with his mom, so I tell him that I'm going to use the bathroom real quick before we leave. He says okay and I head up the stairs.

I knock on the door, to make sure no one is in there and head in. Once I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror and fix my mascara. It must've gotten messed up while I was napping. I open the door and instead of walking down stairs, I walk into a body. I look up and see her.

"S-sorry." I say, trying to get passed her. She grabs my arm, making me turn around and look at her.

"Are you that girl that was at the party this Friday? You were getting a drink and I was coming down the stairs, but your friend took you away before I could even get to talk to you." She asks. Her voice is angelic, I can't help but swoon.

"Yeah, that was me. You were going to come and talk to me?" I ask, kind of surprised.

"Yeah, you're my brothers girlfriend. I was going to, um, introduce myself since it took him too long to bring you over here and meet us." As she's talking, I can't help but focus on her hand on my arm. I see her eyes keep glancing at the spot as well.

"I appreciate it. Now that I think about it, I've never seen you at our high school." I mention because why not.

She laughs, "I go to another school. I'm a senior."

"Rose! Are you done yet?" I hear Lucas yell from down stairs.

"Yeah! One second!" I yell back at him. I look at Harper, who's now very close to my face. She must've inched closer when I had my head turned. I can feel her warm minty breath on my face as she breathes slowly. Her eyes flick from mine, to my lips, and back to my eyes again.

"Well, Rose, I'm going to let you go back to your little boyfriend. Next time you come over, make sure to come into my room. I'd love to get to know you better." She looks at my lips one more time before smirking and pushing past me a little to get into the bathroom. I can feel my face is cherry red.

Holy fuck, what just happened?

I walk downstairs and Lucas grabs my, now extremely sweaty, hand. I hug his parents goodbye and we head into the car. "So? How did it go?" He asks eagerly.

"Good, I love your family."

"Good, I'm glad." He reached over and grabs my hand. As we drive home, I wonder if Caroline is still at my house. I bet she is.

We pull up to my house and I see the lights and TV on. I look closer and see three figures, I guess my parents are home. I turn to Lucas and pull him into a kiss, he kisses me back passionately. "Thank you so much babe, I love you." He says, which makes my heart throb.

"I love you more, thank you." I get out of the car and knock on the front door. I wait for a few seconds before I see Caroline's smiling face.

"How was it?!" She yells. My parents turn around and smile at me.

"It was great." I make my way over to my parents and tell them that we talked the whole night and that his parents were really sweet. "Oh and he has a sister. She's a senior in another school."

"Nice." Mom says and dad nods. I nod at Caroline and we make our way into my room. We both sit on my bed, but I sit on the end and she sits further up.

"I'm glad you had a good-" She starts but I cut her off instantly.

"She was there. She's his sister." I say, in a rush.

"Who?"

"Her. The girl from the party." I say basically out of freaking breath.

Her eyebrows rise and her mouth drops. "The girl you're in love with?!"

I roll my eyes. "I'm not in love with her! I just thought she was good looking, but I don't think I can have any of thoughts now, can I?"

"I mean, I really don't know."

"But here's the other thing." I take a very much needed deep breath. "When I came out of the bathroom I bumped into her. She grabbed my wrist and we started talking. She got very close to my face, she keep looking at my lips, and she said next time I come over to go and see her so we can get to know each other."

"No way in hell! Oh my... I'm happy for you." She exclaims while she puts a hand over her heart.

"No! That's my boyfriends sister! I can't! It can't be like this!"

"This is life, Rose. It can be whatever way you want. It will be whatever way it is. Maybe this was meant to happen. I don't know, but you have to trust that whatever is happening is supposed to. Okay?"

"You always know how to make me feel better." I laugh as I hug her.

"And I always will."

I lay in bed after my shower. I have an aqua tank top on and some blue and grey flannel pants (since it is almost December). I was scrolling through Instagram before I suddenly got a text from Lucas.

From Lucas: i meant to ask you, did you like my sister?

To Lucas: you've already asked me when we were laying in your bed but yes I did. she was nice.

From Lucas: sorry I forgot. she said she really liked you and that you're sweet. she also mentioned that I "got a good one"

My face flushes. She really said that about me?

To Lucas: aw, that's so sweet. you really did ;))

From Lucas: yup!  im going to bed now rose. i love you :)

To Lucas: goodnight love. i love you more <3

I turn off my phone, ready for bed. I shut off my lamp, turn around to my left side, and fall asleep. And the only thing I dream about is her.

Why do I dream about her... and not him?