Chapter 11: I'm sorry...

Narrators POV:

Ayaka stands up weilding her blade. Ayato stands up holding his blade, eyes closed.

As everyone knows the siblings elements are a disadvantage, especially Ayato. Ayato had used his element moving his feet swiftly and elegantly. "Cascade"  Ayaka uses hers. "Whirling snow." Ayato gets a bit cold from the attack. Ayatos and Ayakas elemental skill come.

Kamisato Art: Suiyuu!

Kamisato Art: Soumetsu!

This hurts both of them. Ayaka and Ayato both shiver. Due to this Ayaka freezes in place and Ayato takes this as a hit. 

"Be still." 

That was the final hit. Ayaka falls to the floor crying. "I win now admit- Ayaka? Are you crying?" Ayaka cries more realizing what she had done to Ayato. All the things she did didn't help the Kamisato Clan, she broke it apart.. Ayaka gets up looking at Ayato and runs up to him hugging him. "I'm sorry..." Ayato gasps but hugs her back. Until Ayaka feels better they sat down to talk again. 

"Dear brother, I'm sorry. I didn't help the Kamisato Clan, I broke it apart. I shouldn't have forced you to meet girls. I respect your decision of dating Thoma and I understand you're gay. What I did was wrong and mom wouldn't be proud. She would be proud of you for being you while I lied to myself and others. The reason I had wanted you to take over was because I was to much of a pussy. I could've ruled it myself and adopted a child. You're right. I am gay and my girlfriend is Yoimiya. I wanted to tell you earlier but again I was to much of a wuss. I hope you understand, I just wanted to make someone proud, but your the only one that can be proud of me. Instead I ruined our relationship as siblings, again I apologize." Ayaka bows at the last sentence.

Ayato sighs. "Its ok, I understand. But you have better meant f-gs as how they say in the UK. 'I found a fag on the floor'. Hehe~" Ayato and Ayaka laugh at the joke. "Well I have to go." Ayaka stops him. "Since we made up can we go back to the Estate?" Ayato nods while Ayaka smiles. "I'll meet you there little sis~" Ayaka laughs walking back home.

As Ayato arrives Thoma opens the door. "Hey Aya. How was it?" Ayato blushes. "Sticking with the nickname huh?" Thoma nods. "You said you liked it~" Ayato chuckles."We made up. Were going home now!" Thoma smiles. "I'll get packing!" 

~After they pack~

The couple waves bye to Itto and Gorou. "So, she's gay right?" Ayato nods and pokes Thomas cheek. "Look at you~ Smarty pants." Thoma chuckles. "We're here!" Ayato walks in hoping not to see reporters, and he didn't. "Hello brother. Hello Thoma. Come in let me introduce you to my girlfriend." Yoimiya walks out. "H-hi, sir Ayato. I hope you approve of our relationship between us.." Ayato chuckles. "Of course. You can take Thomas old room. Me and Thoma are sharing one." Yoimiya makes a motions as a, 'Heck yeah!' While Thoma blushes. Ayato drags Thoma into the room. "Let's put the stuff away hm?" Thoma nods.

Room decorations:

A red carpet leading you in.

One king sized bed.

A desk for Ayatos work.

A couch near the desk.

A T.V in front of the couch.

A vase with blue and red flowers, matching their elements.

A chandelier with roses and lilies.

A (walk in) closet near the bathroom.

(Bathroom)

A shower.

A bath.

A luxurious carpet in front of the bath/shower.

A red carpet to walk in and under the toilet.

Thoma thought this was a lot even for two people. Ayato lied on the bed. "Its so comfy~" Thoma lied next to him. "It is." Thoma got up taking of his shirt. "I'm gonna take a shower." Ayato stares at Thoma. "Not when you just revealed your chest your not." Thoma blushed sighing. "We can't be loud." Ayato nods shouting out the door. "DONT MIND ANY OF THE NOISES" Ayaka blushes but sighs along with Yoimiya. "Ok, Ok. Don't break Thomas back." Ayaka replies with Thoma blushing. 

"Ok now Thoma, let's have fun~" Ayato says grabbing Thoma on the bed.

(751 words)

These Kamisatos are the last of the generation. With their gay asses.

 Also YOU BETTER FUCKING APOLOGIZE HOW DARE YOU KICK THOMA OUT, STAB AYATOS HAND, AND (used to be) "HOMOPHOBIC?!

But I don't regret having you. You my main now 😍😍

(Got her at 80 pity 😭)

Daily Thomato: