Chapter 6: It was supposed to be a prank (Smut)

(TW) Paimon😦

Paimons POV:

Paimon thinks Paimon can pull a prank on Ayato and Thoma. Paimon tells the traveler the idea for the prank. "First Paimon busts the door open, then traveler throws sticky honey roast on them making them sticky. But we need lots of Sticky honey roast which will take 30 minutes. So, traveler wanna join Paimons plan?" The traveler nods and we go to Wanmin Restaurant to start cooking.

Narrators POV:

Thoma gasps at Ayatos words. Ayato pulls his pants down. Thoma blushes. 'How is he this hard?' Thoma thinks. Thoma kisses Ayatos cock and puts it in his mouth all at once. "Mph~ T-Thoma~" Ayato moans. Thoma puts it so far in his mouth it touch's his throat. "W-wait Thoma I'm gonna- ahh~" Ayato cums in Thomas mouth. Thoma swallows it. "Not bad" Ayato blushes at this statement. Thoma lays on all fours so Ayato can have a view of his backside and his plump ass. "Once again best view.." Ayato states. Ayato pushes his fingers in Thomas mouth. "Lick." Thoma sucks on Ayatos fingers covering them in saliva. Ayato thrusts his fingers in Thoma hitting his g-spot. "Ahh~ A-Ayato wait that- mph ah~" Thomas moaning intensifies. The room was filled of Thoma moaning and squelching. Ayato turned Thoma around to see his legs wide open and cum on his stomach. "I'm putting it in." Ayato states.

"Ahh~ A-Ayato wait that's to much." Thoma moans as Ayato thrusts into him. "Its ok Thoma don't be to loud there's other people." Thoma feels so much pleasure he starts tearing up turning cross eyed. Ayato turns Thoma back around wanting to see his ass. "Gah T-Thoma I'm gonna-" "Ayato-kun please cum inside me. Fill me up Ayato-kun." Ayato cums into Thoma filling his whole up. "I love you Ayato~" Thoma says. Ayato blushes, "I love you to."

Then the door slammed open. They had forgotten to lock the door. "Haha Thoma, Ayato this is- AHH PAIMONS EYES!! TRAVELER ABORT ABORT!!" "S-sorry we'll be leaving now." The traveler closes the door with (his/her) eyes closed. Thoma and Ayato laugh hearing Paimon cry. "It was supposed to be a prank.. Now Paimon needed to erase her memory!" 

Thoma kisses Ayato goodnight. "Let's go to mondstat tomorrow I wanna see some friends, ok Ayato?" Ayato nods and kisses Thomas forehead. "Goodnight Thoma, by the way were washing up tomorrow." Thoma laughs before falling asleep.

(436 words)

Gay gay homosexual gay 

Thoma looks so cute .

I could just eat him up without a reason 😍

Daily Thomato: