Chapter 8: Sir Ayato

(TW) Mentions of rape/sexual assault. I labeled it so you don't gotta skip through the whole thing.

Narrators POV:

Ayato woke up early. '4:51 AM'

Ayato rubbed his eyes and found Thoma sleeping next to him. Ayato lifted the blanket to get some water, when he noticed, Thoma was wearing his shirt with no pants. Ayato blushed and went to get water. Ayato drank his water slowly and went back to bed, hugging Thoma.

'He's so warm..' Ayato thinks before dozing off again.

Thoma wakes up yawning and rubbing his eyes. 'Wait- GAH! Did I sleep in Ayatos clothes?!' Thoma thinks. Thoma blushes as he feels Ayato rub his chest. "Sweetheart, come back.. Mmm~" Ayato had mumbled half awake. Thoma then sat up and said, "Let's go order food! Even though now I can't trust Sara.." Thoma sighs. Then Ayato fully awakens. Thoma blushes again beacuase Ayato didn't have anything on except for his boxers. "Huh? Thoma are you ok?!" Ayato asks. Thoma nods and mumbles. "wAnNaTaKeAbAtHtOgEtHeR.." "Huh?" Ayato asks confused.

So Thoma repeats it. "DO YOU WANNA TAKE A BATH TOGETHER?!" Thoma covers his mouth blushing. "Hehe~. Of course Thoma." Ayato kisses Thomas warm forehead.

Ayato sits in the water first, then Thoma in front of him. As they wash up Thoma mumbles. "What if everyone starts bothering Ayato because he's been away for so long? What if more women try to get with him. What if- mph!" Ayato noticed Thoma worrying and kissed him before he went any further. "Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, you should know. I already promised you I won't let girls get close to me ok?" Ayato tells Thoma this and Thoma nods in response.

After the bath Thoma had put on Ayatos clothes because his clothes were dirty. Ayato found Thoma cute in the pants because they were all baggy on him. When Thoma finished changing Ayato hugged him from behind, making Thoma blush. "A-Ayato we gotta go get the food!" Thoma says struggling to breath. Ayato grabs the bags after letting go.

As they walk out they see Kaeya and Albedo. "Hey guys!" Kaeya yells running up to them. "U-um Kaeya. The situation yesterday.. Um can you order the food for us? Were kinda awkward with Sara now.." Kaeya nods in understandtment. "What do you guys want?" Kaeya asks. "Tea Break Pancakes and a large boba (I don't know boba flavors) for me and Thoma to share with 1 straw." Kaeya nods and walks up to Sara.

"Hello~ I would like to have 2 Tea Break Pancakes and a large boba~." Kaeya orders. "Ahh~ yes. By the way if your friends with that Blondie can I get his number? He's my type~." Sara asks. Kaeya glares at Sara not saying anything, except. "He's MINE. Now I'll wait for the food. To go by the way~!" Kaeya smiles at Sara with his eye twitching. Sara nods and gives him the food. "Here. You guys owe me one! She's such a whore, first its Ayato then MY boyfriend Albedo! What a whore.." Ayato nods and bows saying thank you. "Well, maybe see you sometime!" Ayato says waving bye. Albedo also says bye waving, but blushing as Kaeya purposely held him by the waist making Sara jealous.

As they get on the boat to Inazuma they eat their breakfast. After eating the pancakes Ayato drinks some boba. "Can I get some?" Thoma asks with puppy eyes. Ayato sighs giving him the straw. Thoma has his hands full so he tried to get the straw with no hands. Thoma couldn't reach it properly so he started using his tounge. Ayato blushes seeing this and just holds the straw for Thoma instead of being down bad.

As the boat stops they were being surrounded by many people. "Ayato where have you been?!" "Ayato, what are you doing with Thoma?!" "Ayato you've been gone for about 6 days what happened?!" More and more questions like these were asked. Thoma was feeling stressed out as this had never happened to him. Ayato noticed this because Thoma was covering his ears. Ayato shouted. "YOU MAY NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS WITHOUT AUHTORIEZED PERMISSION!" Everyone had gone silent and Thoma was on the verge on tears. Ayato and Thoma knew they couldn't go back to the Kamisato Estate so they went to Ittos (Itto and Gorous house) house.