Chapter 3: I love him, not them

(TW) Meantions of homophobia, and cutting.

Ayatos POV:

Its been weeks since Thoma had been kicked out. I had confessed to him, but does he love me?

Narrators POV:

Ayaka had set Ayato on blind dates to find a women to date. Ayato had met many unfamiliar girls and replied the same. "You're not Thoma." Soon, Ayaka had let in a blonde braided haired girl. "Hi, my names Thomay. I just Know we'll get along!" She said bolding the word 'know'. She sat down leaning on the table squishing her breasts in front of Ayato. " Wanna have fun tonight AyAy?" Thomay says calling Ayato a nickname. Ayato was disgusted. This was like feeding a meat eating animal grass. He then slapped Thomay. "You're not him, and you never will be! My Thoma is much more different from you! YOU WH*RE!" Ayato says flipping the table. He then leaves and comes back with a knife.

Ayato pull up his sleeves. "I will start cutting. You want me to enjoy happiness? Yeah right, you won't even let me be with someone I cherish most. Your the worst little sister ever." Ayato says crying and smiling at Ayaka. "W-wait sweetheart, Ayato!" Thomay says. Ayaka grabs the knife and stabs Ayatos hand. "Stupid brother.. Thoma doesn't love you, YOU CRAZY BLUE HAIRED BITCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thoma loves Diluc, you cunt. You've thought he loves you when he's been fucking around with other men. I ship those 2 as hard as you get when Thomas around. Now we have 5 more girls to get through then you can pick 1"

Ayato starts crying. " I-I love him, not them! THE SAME WITH HIM!! SO LEAVE US ALONE, IVE HAD IT WITH YOU," Ayato says still hurting from his hand. "Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma, Thoma! I FUCKING LOVE THOMA AND IM GONNA SEE HIM!" Ayato then left the room packing his stuff. He left crying, "See you never sis.."

Ayatos POV:

As I left the Kamisato Estate I pull out my cellular device. I call Thoma. 'Ring. Ring. Ring. Click!'

"T-Thoma?!" I gasp.

"Nope this is Diluc Ragnvindr. As of right now Thoma is passed out drunk can you maybe come pick him up?" Diluc asks.

"O-oh um yes I'll be there in 10-20 minutes!" I replie. As I run to the dock I get lucky as I get on the last boat.

Thoma hear I come'

(455 words)

Next chapter is smut so here is your warning

And before y'all are like "B-But I don't wanna be uncomfortable."

Shut the fuck up. I label all my smut chapters so~

Anyways bye bestiess.

Daily Thomato: