Chapter 2: Amidst Stormy Judgment

Ayatos POV:

I had heard that Thoma had been captured by the Raiden Shogun, wanting to steal his vision. As I hear, I run over there. But Thoma look so erotic.As he was tied up he was drenching in sweat, making his already tight shirt stick to his chest. I could basically see his nipples. I blush until I see (Aether/Lumine) come in to save Thoma. I sigh still wanting to see Thoma tied up.

As, Thoma comes back I ask him what happened. He rubbed his wrists and started crying. " T-Thoma-kun are you OK?!" I ask. He comes up to me hugging me. "I-im sorry, I couldn't protect myself so now (Aether/Lumine) is gonna get hurt. Someone's gonna get hurt because of me."

I lay Thoma in my bed. He fell asleep. 'He has to change somehow' I think. I start taking off his clothes. His shirt first. 'His nipples are so pink, they look soft easy to lick, and there so pretty.' I think. I touch his chest squeezing them a bit. Then i carress his hard rock abs. Then i take off his pants. ' his boxers were white and he was drenched in sweat making his dick revealing.' I start staring . I sigh in gay and put on his pajamas just to see Ayaka smirking suspiciously.

Thomas POV:

I wake up and squint my eyes to see Ayato changing me. 'He's so sweet' I thought. Then he caresses my chest and abs. I was about to moan, but hold back. He took off my pants and stared at my cock. He then sighed giving me pajamas. I couldn't believe Ayato was the first one to see my stripped to my boxers. 'So embarrassing..' As soon as I was changed Ayaka walked in. "Stop! Stop it!! You need to stop being gay right now or something will happen to him." She was pointing at me?

(376 words)

Hehehe~ it getting hot in here.

I found the picture on accident while searching up Thoma hot.

Don't ask why-

But yeah he got his titties out 😍 

I wanna squeeze them.

And I spent a whole hour trying to find the quest name.

Daily Thomato: