Chapter 1: Grow out of your closet phase.

(TW) Meantions of homophobia

'(....)' Meaning in Japanese.

Thomas POV:

I walk back into the Kamisato Estate from getting grocerys. I hear Ayaka and Ayato arguing about something. ("Big brother you have to grow out of your closet phase." Ayato looked angry." Little sis just because I'm gay doesn't mean anything! I never wanted to be the next ruler of the Kamisato clan!" Ayato yells. "Fine, mom wouldn't be proud." "She's not even alive little sis.")

I didn't know what they were saying as my original language was English. When Ayaka stomps out the room, I knock. "Ayato-kun, can I come in?"I asked. Ayato nodded. I sat closely next to him. His face turned red. "G-gah Ayato-kun are you OK you heads all hot!" I ask. "Huh? oh um i just need rest.." I pout and put my hand to Ayatos forehead. "That's good though you should get rest. I don't want to be serving you in bed." Ayato chuckles. "That's cute.~" I blush as he says that. "Well get lots of rest, I'll be making dinner." I walk out the room feeling flustered.

Ayatos POV:

As Thoma walks out I sigh. 'He cant know that i like him' I think. I laugh to myself and go to my meeting with Mr.Itto. I leave the house hugging Thoma. He turns red. I laugh and say, "Bye sweetheart." He blushes as i leave. I chuckle and meet with Itto.

(313 words)

This was short but I don't give a fuck. By the way the picture is mad hot 😍😍.

This is the first thing I posted, but my last idea.

Originally I was writing a Itto x Gorou, then somehow started writing Kaeya x Albedo, then this.

And somehow this will have 17 whole chapters 😀.

Daily Thomato: