11) SHE'S COMING WITH ME

Sabrina's pov

Sabrina's pov

"Can someone please explain what the hell is he doing here?" Alaric asked looking between Kai and me.

"Bri, why is he here?" Elena added. "And how does he know your address?"

"Answers! Now Rina." Damon demanded, getting up.

"How about you all shut up and help me find a solution for my daughter." I snapped.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked, standing beside me. "Is anything wrong with her?"

I looked at him and nodded my head. "Ohh, your act is amazing. Like you're not the one doing all of this." Damon spoke and started walking towards Kai.

"Damon, back off." I warned. He looked at me with disbelief and disappointment. "Are you kidding me right now? He's hurting your kid and you're trying to defend him?"

"It's not him. He's not doing anything." I snarled.

"Come on, Sabrina." Jo spoke now. "How are you so sure he's not doing it. It all started when he came back, even those guys at Whitmore." Kai scoffed at his sister's comment.

"I can't believe you dated him-" Stefan gestured to Kai. "Yeah, it's not like you dated Katherine or anything, right? How did that work out for you by the way?"

He shook his head in frustration. "Yeah, that's right. I don't need a relationship advice from any of you." I looked between every one of them, then grabbed Kai's arm and started walking towards another room.

"Woah, woah, what do you think you're doing?"

I turned to face Damon. "I need to talk to him in private." I walked in with Kai and closed the door. "You do realize they're vampires." Kai mumbled. "And I'm a heretic." I did spell so no one could listen to our conversation.

Kai walked to me and cupped my face in his hands. "So, what's wrong?"

"It's Luna. She's sick but not normal kind of sick. It's a spell and-"

"Hey,hey." Kai cut me off, caressing my cheeks with his thumb. "First calm down, okay."

I nodded and closed my eyes for a second as tears dropped on my cheeks. "I don't know what to do to help her, Kai."

He pulled me to his chest and stroked my hair. "We're gonna figure it out together. Where is she?"

"In her room." Kai nodded and pulled away from our embrace. "Can I see her?"

"Of course."

I opened the door and we walked out, only to be faced with 5 furious faces. "What the hell were you talking about and why we couldn't hear it?" Damon yelled the second we stepped out.

"It's non of your business and you couldn't hear it because in case you forgot, I'm a heretic." I walked past him, deliberately bumped into his shoulder on the way. Kai followed me with a smirk on his face. "What are we doing now?" Elena asked referring to Luna.

"Just let me think, okay." I answered and gestured for Kai to follow me. "What now?" Damon yelped. Kai stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Damon with annoyed expression. "Why are you or all this people here, you're not any help anyways."

Damon's jaw clenched at his comment and super sped to Kai, lifting him with his collar. "Listen, you little-" Damon was cut off by spell I used on him. "I told you not to touch him, Damon."

Kai chuckled as he siphoned magic from Damon's forearms. "Best feeling ever." He added with a laugh.

"Now, if you won't mind Damon. I'm gonna go check on my daughter." Everyone's eyes widened when Kai finished his sentence. I glanced at him and by his expression, I realized he didn't do it intentionally.

"What was that?" Elena asked staring at both of us. "How's that even possible?" Stefan started and Damon finished for him "I thought you dated in 1994, that doesn't make any sense."

"Is that true? Bri?" Jo looked at me, shocked expression was clear on her face. "You and Kai have a daughter together?"

Everyone was quiet after that. Waiting for my answer. "Yes." I sighed.

"But how-"

"I went to prison world." I cut Alaric off before he could ask the whole question. "I tried to rescue him-"

"You tried to save this psychopath?" Damon snarled. "Damon, let her finish." Elena placed her hand on my brother's shoulder.

"Yes, she did." Kai continued and looked at me. "She tried to save me but it was too late. When we were ready to leave my dad and my lovely twin-" sarcasm was clear in his tone and Jo rolled her eyes. "Stopped us and lied to Bri that I was dead."

"I did that so you'd stay in prison world forever." Jo clarified. Kai let out a small chuckle, "well, I'm here now sister and you better prepare for merge if you don't want your blonde twins to die. How's Olivia by the way. I paid a visit today, I'm sure she'll tell you everything soon."

"Kai, I swear if you hurt her-"

"If I hurt her what?" Siphoner asked, knowing damn well that there was nothing his twin could do.

Jo tensed at his question, clearly thinking about a way she won't have to merge with Kai. "Kai, are you coming?" I asked, pointing at Luna's bedroom door.

"So, you failed to save him. Then how the hell-" Damon stopped himself when he realized what we did in the prison world. "I'm coming." Kai answered and started walking towards me but my brother stepped in front of him. "This doesn't change anything." Damon stated, "I'm still going to kill you."

"No, you won't." Kai answered simply. "Because once I become the leader of gemini coven, all the lives will be linked to mine including blonde twins and Luna."

"Well, guess I'll just have to do it before." Damon fake smiled as he entered his hand into Kai's chest. Holding his heart. "Damon don't you dare! Let him go." I snarled, tears threatening to fall but I managed to hold them for a while.

"Damon don't!" To my surprise that was Jo's voice. "I despise Kai but if he dies, Luke and Liv will have to do the merge, it's not fair to them."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Damon." Alaric warned. "I'm gonna win. I'll find a way to beat Kai, please."

"Damon, let him go. You killed my best friend and i still haven't forgiven you fully if you kill Kai too, you're dead to me."

My brother was thinking what to do for a while when all of us heard Luna's voice. "Mom?" Damon immediately pulled his hand out of Kai's chest and fortunately he didn't have siphoner's heart with him.

I sighed in relief as I turned to face my daughter. "Yes sweetie, what's wrong?" I crouched down in front of her.

"I'm really cold." She mumbled as her entire body started shaking. I pulled her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm. "What happened to her?" Kai asked as he started approaching me and Luna.

"A witch spelled her. It's definitely a spell." Jo answered without looking at him.

"What spell?"

"I don't know exactly, it'll take time to find out-"

"We don't have time." I interepted Jo. And looked at Kai, he was quiet and deep in thoughts.

Suddenly his eyes widened and an victorious look flashed on his face. "She's coming with me." He stated firmly as he gestured for Luna to go to him. "I am?" She asked waiting for my answer.

"What do you mean, Kai?"

"I mean. She's coming with me and we're going to Mystic Falls. There's no magic in that town which means-"

"Whatever spell the witch casted will no longer work." I finished for him and he snapped his fingers.

"Exactly."