9) NO ONE LIKE YOU

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sabrina's pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sabrina's pov

"What are your plans today?" I asked Kai as he took the orange juice out of the fridge and sat on a chair in the kitchen.

"Yeah, as entertaining as playing with that kid is-" he drank from the bottle and pointed at now the sleeping little girl. "I have more entertaining thing to do which is called torturing my siblings till Jo agrees to merge with me."

I chuckled, "need any help?"

He looked at me with confusion, "you're okay with my plans?" I rose my eyebrows, "of course, I am. I want you to be the coven leader because that's your dream and if there's anything I can do to help-" I was interepted by Kai pulling me towards him.

"I can think of some thing, you could do for me." He said with a smirk. I cringed and pulled away from him. "Kai, I'm not having sex with you when our daughter is present."

He let out a small laugh and shook it off with his hands. "Sorry, forgot about that." He said sarcastically. I shook my head and started walking away.

"What about you?" Kai asked from behind. "What about me?"

"What are your plans today?" He asked with a little smirk. "I don't think I have anything important to do-" I cut off myself when I remembered about those guys in Whitmore.

"Kai." I said in a emergency tone, he looked at me with raised eyebrows and concerned look. "What's wrong?"

"Remember what happened yesterday at Whitmore?"

He started humming, "me coming back to real world?"

"No, Kai. There were two guys there. I've never seen them in my life and they want to hurt Luna."

"Oh, I remember now." He nodded. "What do they want from her?" I shrugged, "I don't know but that's not important. I'm not letting anyone lay a hand on her. Ever." I said with confidence. Kai sighed and put his hands on my shoulders to comfort me.

"Trust me, no one's gonna hurt our kid. Okay? And when I become the coven leader, I'll be powerful enough to keep her and you safe." He leaned closer and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

I smiled and nodded my head. "I love-" knock on the door interepted my sentence. "Are you expecting anyone?" Kai asked with raised eyebrows. I shook my head no. Of course I'd not tell anyone to come over when the towns new psychopath as they call him is in my house.

"Rina?" I heard Damon's voice with my super hearing. I gestured for Kai to stay inside. Then walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey, Damon."

"What took you so long?" He tried to come in but couldn't because he's not invited yet. "What is this?"

I shrugged like I had no idea what he was talking about. "Why can't I come in, you're a vampire."

"Actually heretic." I corrected him, "but this house isn't on my name. It's on Luna's and she's in school so you'll have to come back later." I lied so he'd leave.

"So I drove here for nothing?!"

"It seems so." I replied with a little smirk that pissed him off. "Whatever, I just wanted to ask if everything was okay after yesterday. Those guys, I mean. Do you know them?"

I shook my head immediately. "No Damon. I don't know them but if I ever see them near my daughter again, I'll rip their hearts out without a doubt."

"I'll help you with that." He added and backed away. "And finally, have you maybe heard anything from that freak. You know which one I'm talking about right? The one you dated in the 19s. That little freak-" I super sped to him and pinned him on the ground.

I just couldn't stand to listen to him calling Kai a freak. That's what he believed he was during his childhood. "You call him freak one more time and you're gonna regret it." I said through greeted teeth and I meant it. I don't care even if it's my brother or some stranger. I'll take care of anyone who tries to hurt him.

"Wow. I think you might have a huge crush on him still." He said chuckling as he got up from the ground.

"Go away Damon. I'm not in the mood and if you really want to help me and your niece. Find out who those guys were." I stated and walked back in the house. Closing the door behind me, I waited until I was sure Damon left and went to the room Kai was hiding.

"He's gone." I walked in seeing Kai sitting on the couch with a wide smile. "What got you smiling like that?" I asked as I started approaching him. When I was in his reach, Kai grabbed me and placed me on his lap.

"If anyone told me, girl defending you would be so hot to listen to, I wouldn't believe it but now-"

"You heard everything?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yup. Older Salvatore has some anger issues." He chuckled and tightened his hold on me. "I'm sorry you had to listen to him. You're not a freak or anything like that, you know that right?" I turned my face to his. Kai smiled and connected our lips.

When we pulled away, his smile got wider and nodded his head. "I'm sure there's one person in this world who will never let me believe that." He caressed my cheek with his thumb. I placed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat until I felt asleep.

Third person's pov

"So what did you find out?" The man in the black asked the vampire boy standing in front of him.

"I was at their house. There was a guy I've never seen with them." The vampire replied with narrowed eyes.

"Interesting." The man in the black sighed. "Mystic Falls." The boy spoke again, "if any vampire even enters that city, they'll die without a doubt."

The man in the black rose his eyebrows as his face got darker, "are you rumbling on me boy?" The vampire immediately shook his head, already knowing what would happen to him if he disappointed his boss.

There were no way he could escape his wrath. He had his sister locked in his mansion and would make her do the spells he needed. Several times the vampire's sister got sick and almost died because of doing powerful spells but the man in the black never stopped using her.

"When you get the siphoner girl, you can take her to Mystic Falls and her friends won't be able to follow or try to rescue her." The boy explained. The man in the black chuckled.

"You think I've not thought of that before?" The man in the black started walking towards the boy. "I have and that's exactly what I'm going to do." He stated as they were inches away. The vampire boy failed to hide his fear.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to end you. Not yet at least. Your sister will be mad and she won't help me. You're my leverage after all." The man in the black smirked and backed away. "Now, what about the mother. She's half vampire and we can't bring her to Mystic Falls but-"

The man in the black stared at vampire boy. "Your sister's the most powerful young witch I've ever seen in my life and believe me. I've lived for 400 years."

The vampire boy nodded his head as agreement. "I'll need her."

"But that much power can kill her?" The  boy exhaled from his spot. The man in the black chuckled and looked at vampire with his hybrid face. "It can." He said simply. "At least she won't be the first." After that sentence the vampire knew what was next for him. An excruciating death.

Together | Kai Parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें