Chapter 1

"So all I have to do is to just head to this Fyke Isle, kill anything that moves, and lift the curse that looms over the entire island. Correct?" Dante asked upon hearing Keira's proposition, crossing his arms.

"You could perhaps say that." Keira nodded, opening the door for both of them, "I have a boat ready for you outside the lake so you can sail there. Hope the rot's didn't ruin it or we'll have to borrow someone else's boat."

"Or you could just summon up a portal to make things easier." Dante added, stepping outside with Keira following him nearby.

"Sadly the curse on the island prevents me from doing that. So you'll just have to go there by boat." Keira explained, "I won't come with you but I'll lead you to the boat and point the way for you to make things easier."

"Wonderful." Dante commented dryly before magically summoning his motorcycle/devil arm hybrid, Cavaliere, which easily catches Keira's attention.

"Fascinating. What is it?" Keira asked as she eyes the crimson machinery, filled with a bat wing-like decorative extensions to the side faring and double-sided serrated blades extending from the point where the front fork meets the wheel.

"It's our ride. Get in." Dante nonchalantly ordered as he casually hops on it without a care in the world, "It will takes us to the boat more faster than walking."

Keira is hesitant but curiosity is eating her. She wanted to know how this thing works, it's unlike anything she had ever seen before. She just hopes she know what's she doing. Finally relenting, the witch cautiously sits on the back, the Pillion to be exact.

"Which way?" Dante asked, turning over his shoulders to look at Keira.

"It's that way." Keira points to a specific direction and path.

"Alright then. Hold on tight." Dante quickly puts on his goggles before finally riding off.

Keira yelped at how instantly fast they are going and almost fell off if she weren't able to grab ahold of Dante's chest. This is faster than any carriage she had ever seen before and it doesn't even need a horse to even run it.

~~~

Due to Dante's bizarre vehicle and with Keira's directions, it only took them a few seconds to finally reach the boat at the lake. However upon arriving there, Keira quickly jumped out of the demonic motorcycle and ran to the nearest tree where she started throwing up everything she ate the entire day.

"First time?" Dante casually asked her as he steps out of the Cavaliere and desummons it. The demonic motorcycle dematerializing into nothingness.

"Ugh! Yes! What kind of dreaded vehicle was that?!" Keira spat, wiping her mouth after she finished vomiting, "I don't know how you can ride that thing without getting sick."

Dante chuckled dryly, taking off his goggles and stuffing it in his pockets, "Well what do you people usually ride on?"

"Ah, the conventional way! Horses! Carriages!" Keira answered.

"Lame." Dante retorted with a mocking yawn before pondering, "Although riding a horse does seem fun, if it's a time warping demon horse like Geryon, that is."

"A time warping demon horse? Are you serious?" Keira asked, dumbfounded at the knowledge that there's a horse that could control time.

"Ha! Most demons in general, my dear Keira, can casually warp space and time like it's nothing, it's one of many things that almost every demon have in common." Dante revealed casually, chuckling dryly, "Even the lowly ones."

Keira shuddered at that, the idea that demons can manipulate space and time so casually just makes her skin crawl, "Well, I'm just glad demons can't freely travel between worlds. It would be a nightmare for them to deal with."