"Ah yeah same- it totally slipped my mind uhm I'll bring something eles then wait-"

Words sliped out of his lips as he was about to turn around and leave but he stopped when he heard

"One cup of coffe wouldn't hurt"

He turned his heels around and saw her figur wrapped in his shirt walking towards him and for one second taehyung's mind stopped working without his knowledge.

The fingers of her right hand tucked the long strand of her hair behind her ears before she took one mug and shipped the coffee.

"Hmm, it's delicious,you have a nice cook mr kim"

Her compliment shot right throw his heart,he tried not to but recalled the memories of his late wife 'Gia' having his shirt wrapped around her after a long love making night they'd share and the way she would compliment him when he used to cook or make the snacks she'd demand as aftercare.

His eyes stopped upon her lips wrapped on the mug as she took another sip. He slapped himself internally when his consciousness hit him.

Clearing his throat he held the other mug and took a sip himself and he realised that she was right, the coffe was indeed good.

After the small silence she place the half empty cup on the nearby table.

"Sorry but can't finish it all"

She pouts not so evidently with hint of apology in her eyes.

"No issue"

He utters as his mug follows hers.

"How are you feeling"

He questions making her press her lips together.

"Better"

He nods heeding her answer.

"Good. And we need to visit the police station by lunch time so take rest till then, I'll send someone to pack some of your clothes from your apartment and do ask for anything you need hmm? I'll be in my room,10 feets away to the left in case you need anything"

He announced and she nodded slolwy unknowingly getting sad about that she'll be all alone in the room again.

She wanted someone's presence. She was always an indipendent and 'i don't need anyone' kind of girl who left her country to persue a job in her dream company and was leaving all alone in the huge town like Seoul but sometimes no matter how much of an indipendent individual we are we need someone to company and make us feel at ease and that's what she wanted and after the previous night and how he was being so comferting and caring, he kind of become her safe place.

She wanted to say it out loud that she needed his presence but she couldn't, just pressed her lips toghter and nodded.

He also nodded before turning around and leaving the room.

She pouted, this time evident.