What Happened?

Randy was pacing back and forth, pinching his cheeks, and even dared to hit his head against the wall. What just happened? He and Nomi kissed at the carnival during the firework performance. Kiss! Randy kissed Nomi and it was real! Randy laid down on his bed and started squealing, rolling on his bed.

"I can't believe it! Nomi and I kissed! At night! During the fireworks! On the Ferris wheel!" Randy smiled and happily spins around in joy. This was truly the best memory he ever had. But, what does Nomi thinks? It might the worse thing for him! Randy shouldn't be happy, he should've been awkward! Worried, everything! Randy looks down and curls up worrying about what Nomi thinks of the kiss. Randy held the plushie closer to him and can only hope for the best.

Nomi was still in his hammock, completely thinking about the kiss he and Randy had last night. It was unexpected and yet, he felt happy and satisfied. He can feel his heart beating for him, but he's not sure whether to continue this or not. He then heard a knock on the door and saw Creep come in.

"What brings you here, Messenger?" Nomi asked, bowing at the cowboy guy. Creep shrugged and leans over to the table.

"Where were you last night?" He asked, acting as if he was a father to Nomi. Nomi sees the messenger as his own uncle, nothing more. Nomi checks his phone a bit.

"I was at the carnival with Randy. It was nice." He said with a soft smile, remembering the kids again. Creep looks at Nomi and smirked.

"You like him ey?" Creep asked teasingly. Nomi rolled his eyes.

"And if I do?" He asked, acting tough. But Creep's answers stopped him.

"You have to find a way to tell him who you really are, Nomi. You're gonna leave school in just a few more months, and dating will be a big issue for you. Do you really choose a student rather than another immortal?" He asked and Nomi stood still. It's true, and if they wanted kids it'll be impossible since Randy is a male.

"I'll think about it." He said and laid down on his hammock. Is this what he wanted after Sorcerer's defeat? Nomi felt like it might be impossible but... there was still a chance. Oh well. Time to meet up with Howard.

"I have time to go, Creep. I'll be back before noon or so." Nomi said as he walked past the cowboy dude. He has to find Howard to tell things. It's as if the world is under his command when he found that chubby guy near a hotdog stand.

"Weinerman." Nomi greeted, still uncomfortable with this boy. Howard shrugged it off.

"Conikus." He said simply. They both stood next to the walls nearby. This should be a good time. Nomi doesn't want to stay any longer around this... Guy.

"Weinerman, I want to ask a few questions before I leave." He started the convo, looking at Howard with deep thoughts. Howard knew that this look means seriousness and not to make it as jokes or tease. He finished his hotdog, got some tea, and took Nomi to a nearby bench. 

"Alright, shoot." He said simply. Nomi nods and took a deep breath before asking. It's now or never.

"Can you tell me about Randy? Mostly something that he only tell you." Nomi said, hoping it didn't sound too weird or demanding. Howard was a bit dumbfounded and sighed loudly.

"Alright, first of all, why me out of all people? Two, dude, that's the creepiest question I ever heard." Howard said, drinking his tea. Nomi groaned at this boy but bear with it.

"Yeah yeah, can you just tell me?" Okay, that's already demanding. Howard shook his head.

"Sorry, but secrets from Cunningham will stay as secrets. Don't get me wrong, Conikus, but I wanted my buddy to be happy and honestly what you're doing right now might scare him. He's been outcasted as a kid and was alone until I showed up, so it's best for me and him to keep the secrets between us. If I tell you, he won't trust me anymore and we won't be friends again." He said, looking away from Nomi in a bit of guilt. Nomi understood, this is pretty true. Judging from his lonely life and only one friend, this is a big deal. The red-head sighed and nodded.

"Alright, I understand. Thank you anyway." He simply said. Howard shrugged and thought of something that made Nomi wait.

"Well, there's one thing I can say about Cunningham." He said, pushing his glasses upwards as the light shines through like an anime scene. Nomi knew this.

"And that is?" He asked. Howard looks around and did the whispering pose. Nomi followed through and heard it.

"Cunningham is into... Well... How to say it? Very cheesy romance." He said with a sly smirk. Nomi felt his cheeks turning red as he remembered what happened yesterday. 

"Did he tell you this?" The red-head asked and Howard laughed.

"Well nope, he never tells me. I actually saw you guys together at the carnival. Debbie and I were there too since she said she was "doing research". Oh boy." Howard said laughing. Nomi nods as he drinks his tea. Hmm... Interesting. The chubby boy gets up from his seat with a serious look.

"Don't hurt him." He said before leaving with the payment settled. Nomi got up and walks to the park to relax, seeing other couples walking around holding hands and happy together. Does love really bring that much happiness to people? He doesn't know about it. 800 years of him not being able to feel love and yet, here he is, in love with a nerd boy. What really makes him feel like this? Is it the cuteness? Personality? What is it?

"Why does he pierce my heart like this?" He asked himself. Well... Maybe a little test will answer it. A test to see how much he's willing to give his heart to the purple-haired boy with beautiful blue eyes. 

Ignorance