Guide Me

"Go, Norrisville Go! Go Norrisville Go! Go, Norrisville Go Go Go!" The cheerleaders cheer for the team as the game started with no points. Randy has been watching the game and noticed that Nomi hasn't been playing well, as if there's no motivation. He knew Nomi can play with his eyes close, but this? No way. Howard has been munching on his hot dog and noticed Randy's concern.

"Cunningham, Conikus will be fine. He must be having a lot in his mind, as usual." He said in annoyance. Randy sighed at his attitude. Still dislike Nomi, classic Howard. Randy looks at Nomi who's been running but didn't get the ball.

What can he do?

Nomi slowly stops and breathes a bit as he looks at the game. The thought that he had last time, he's still confused. Why him, Thee Nomicon, have feelings for a boy? A boy in that matter. He held onto his green necklace wanting more answers, but he has to focus on the game. Then, the voice of the boy he loved so much came to him.

"Nomi, look out!" Randy's voice broke Nomi's train of thought as the soccer ball/football flung toward him but Nomi's quick reflexes made him kick the ball straight to the opponent's goal, just as the time runs out. Well, for the first round of course, but this score brings happiness and louder cheering on their first goal. Everyone rushed to Nomi and cheered at him happily. Nomi looks at the bleachers and saw Randy smiling at him proudly and somehow, he felt satisfied.

After the game, Norrisville won by 3-2, Nomi rushed toward Randy who's been studying under the sakura tree again. He smiled at the purple-haired boy and sat down next to him.

"Thanks for looking out for me, Randy," Nomi said gently. Randy closed his book and leans on Nomi's shoulder with a soft smile.

"Anytime, Nomi. I'll always look out for you." He said and they both continued with their project. Time went by and they both are back in their homes. Nomi tho has been thinking about his feelings for a while. He sat down meditation style and meditates, going through numerous spells to help him out.

"Show me the one to talk about my heart, those who feel, wise, and know what to do.  Help me guide myself to the right one. Who can tell me what it means, and what can I know?"  The vision spell moves around and shows people Nomi didn't expect.

"Them?" 

.

.

.

.

.

"Nomi? What are you doing here?" Rachel's voice has been happiness as Nomi came to her home. Nomi smiled respectfully and sat down where Rachel prepares them snacks to munch on. 

"I uh... Need some advice and you're one of the people I thought who could help me." He said as he drank some tea. Huh, pink tea? That's new. Rachel nods her head and took her notebook with her pink pen to write things down.

"So, what's the problem, Nomi-o?" She asked excitedly. Nomi soon explains everything that happened, from start to finish. How he first met Randy and how he's been feeling. Rachel listens carefully and giggles at Nomi's confusion.

"Silly, that's the love of course! You're in love with Randy! Oh how sweet, a jock and a nerd, such a lovely pairing!" Rachel exclaimed, fangirling about it. Nomi looks down a bit.

"W-well, I have some issues on uh.. dating. You see, I have never date anyone before and I don't want to be connected with them. I might move away and get attached might make me feel..."

"Lonely?" Rachel guessed gently. Nomi nods.

"Yeah... And I don't want to hurt Randy's feelings if he founds out." He explained and sighed. Rachel nods and thought of everything.