v

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

♫ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ♫

optional - when you see this symbol (♫♫) play the song

A YAWN SHUDDERED through you as you stretched your body and let out a long groan.

♫♫ with your eyes still closed, you crossed the living room and opened the door to the bathroom. it felt abnormally hot and you could almost feel your skin absorbing the heat, sweat already beading on your brow.

you turned the sink on and wet your toothbrush before squeezing on a glob of toothpaste, not even realizing how it slid off the sides. music blasted in your ears, making you feel as though you were in a completely new world—your one true salvation. you shoved the brush into your mouth and began lazily swiping the bristles over your teeth, eyes still closed.

it was hard for you to sleep last night, knowing that semi was only a few feet away from you, across the room. after he "apologized," most of your anger had ebbed away, but despite that, you decided to leave the room and go sleep on the couch.

a tired sigh escaped your body as you leaned against the sink, dependent on its support. slowly, you began to feel more awake, thanks to the bass thrumming in your ears. slowly, you began humming to the song and bobbing your head.

you opened your eyes to wash your mouth out, and that's when you noticed the steam. frowning, you looked up into the mirror to find semi standing there, staring at you with utter confusion holding his features hostage.

you screamed, jumping back and dropping your toothbrush. your heart was beating so fast, you were afraid it would shoot out of your chest and run off.

rounding on him, you set a hand on the boy's bare chest and shoved him. "what the hell, semi?!!"

he looked baffled, mouth opening and closing with no words coming out. "i'm being blamed for this? you're the one who walked in here while i was showering! i knew you were a perv. you were trying to catch a peek, weren't you?" he asked accusatorially, pressing tbe smaller towel he was using to dry his hair closer to his body as if he was trying to hide his body, offended by your perversion.

now you were the one with no words.

the moment your eyes landed on the towel wrapped low around his waist, you whipped back around to face the mirror.

"i—uh, it was an accident, i swear! i didn't meant to—"

"how do you accidentally walk in on someone showering? didn't you hear the water? didn't you see the steam?"