iii

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

♫ ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ ♫

YOU STARED UP at the tapestry pinned to your ceiling. semi must have finally gotten back to ogling your room because you heard him gasp and let out choked sound that sounded like a squeal followed by a cough—likely, from him trying to cover up the former.

"you like gorillaz, too?" he marveled. "i went to one of their concerts a few weeks back and god, it was amazing. that's where i got this hoodie."

"you went to a concert? please tell me you got a picture with—" you caught yourself before you could finish the sentence, and pressed your lips together. be calm, yn, be calm, you told yourself. you looked back at him and rolled your eyes at the grin on his face as he pointed to the hoodie you'd tried so hard to ignore. clearing your throat, you tried again, letting out a simple: "cool."

"i met some of the members," he said. "they were so cool. gotta be one of my favorite bands, top five for sure—"

"lalalala, i don't wanna hear it!" you exclaimed, shutting your eyes tight and clasping your hands over your ears.

semi chuckled, rolling around on the bed to bat his eyelashes at you. "aw, you're not jealous, are you?" when you glared at him, he laughed again, causing you to roll your eyes.

"whatever, you abomination. just get off my bed," you kicked at him. your foot prodded his ribs and he giggled from the feeling, rolling off the bed with a thump.

now it was your turn to laugh.

you half expected him to jump up and get mad, maybe start yelling or throwing pillows at you, but he didn't. after a while, when you realized he didn't come up, you choked on your laughter.

"uh—semi?" moving over to the edge of the bed, you peeked over to find semi sprawled out on the floor, making totally real snoring noises. "well," you smirked. "sweet dreams, then."

it was the sound of the bed creaking as you inched under the covers that stirred him. "you're just gonna leave me here? not even gonna wake me up and noble-y offer to give up your one and only bed?"

you snorted derisively, "absolutely not." he peered at you from the floor—he was pretty tall, so his head stuck out from the surface of the bed perfectly. he was like a giiraffe with silver hair. "you can wait for your own bed."

"and when is that gonna happen?" he deadpanned.

humming to stall, you pulled up your text messages with your mom and clicked on the tracking link she'd sent you earlier in the day. "it should be arriving in... oh," you frowned.