Chapter 3 [Family]

Ok, so here you go...

---

The first week after I was born in this world was so-so. I learned quite a few things about my surroundings and my 'family'.

(1) I cannot control my body yet, (2) My mother and father are respected people, (3) I have a big brother and the most annoying thing (4) I am really a girl.

We speak the same language so it doesn't seem like I will have any problems communicating. It would've been a pain in the ass to try and learn a new language overall from the very beginning. I smirked 'Keh Keh'. 

"Honey, look she's smiling," Yor said. I figured out the names of the people around me. My father called my mother Yor, so I believe it is her name or probably a nickname. "She's beautiful," Kenta said. My father's name was Kenta, he's a serious man but a loving one.

We are rich, my mom and dad have many servants but none is serving me which was my father's choice so that they can take care of me themselves. I also have a brother who stares at me from afar but is afraid to come near. He's fun to look at.

The door opened as the maid announced "Master Aoi is back." She moved out of the way and revealed the little figure of Aoi. He stared at me, "Hmph" he snorted and went to mom.

"She gets all the attention now, mom. Why do we have to keep that thing?" Aoi insisted. 

'Now that's some bullshit, how dare you call me a thing' I thought. He stared at me again. I turned my back on him. "She's not a thing Aoi, she's your sister," My mom told Aoi with her kind words. "And she has a name, your little one. Call her Fumika. She's Fumika Hime," My father insisted as he stretched out his hand to pick me up. He picked me up with ease. I was stunned by his visuals.

He was gorgeous, I have never seen a man as attractive as him. Well, I am his daughter so I should also be beautiful. The light that appeared through the window struck my father's face. His orange-pinky eyes with pink hair suited him well. 

---

"Come here Fumi," Aoi had grown fond of me in a short period of six months. I learned that there is something called mana control, in which you let your mana flow in your whole body. It makes your body strong as well as your control over your attribute. I crawled slowly trying not to lose my balance as I made my way to my brother.

Aoi is currently 4 years old. He tells me about new things every day before going to bed, and that is how I gain knowledge. I am now able to sit up straight so I also tried doing mana control, I've been at it for a week now. When Aoi goes back to his room and my mother comes to check on me, I pretend to be asleep. After silence takes over our house, I practice.

I have to get strong, strong like the 'servant' of the god said. I have not ever been out of my house once except in the garden. The outside world is similar to our world, with the same blue sky, and green land, but this world doesn't advance in technology but they make it up for that with magic.

---

I have somewhat gotten used to my name. "Does it feel good?" Mom asked as she combed my hair that has started reaching my shoulders. "hm" I reply to her. I am still unable to speak clearly but I can manage to say small things, very small. 

My mom gave me a good night kiss and turned off the lights on her way out. My heart is throbbing. Tomorrow I'll hear the voice of 'servant' again. I will ask for his name for sure.

The next day, it was to my surprise that my brother greeted me first. Normally, he isn't home at this time. He grinned and hugged me. "Happy birthday, Fumi". I smiled as I gave into his hug. 

He carried me to the kitchen. On the way there, the servants congratulated me. In the kitchen, my parents were already present there discussing something. My brother stopped near my father. My parents congratulated me. First Mom- then dad. I stretched my arms towards my father to go to him. He has big arms and it is comfortable when carried by him.  He took me in his arms and kissed me on the forehead. They were discussing about tonight, they are going to throw a party. I have never had any of this in my previous life, I'm somehow glad that I ended up here. 

" We should invite Kamamoto family, Hiraki family, Tanao family-" and that was about when I fell asleep. I was still only a year old so it makes sense for me to need this much sleep. Besides, I stayed up late last night practicing.

I suddenly woke up to the sound of my mother, "Fumika, I dressed you up while you were asleep. The guests should be here soon, so I will come to get you in some time, stay here, my girl." 

She went out, closing the door behind her. I was still sleepy so I rubbed my eyes. 'Damn babies, they sleep so much.' I thought as I yawned.

[Ah, Ah, Can you hear me?] I heard some voice from nowhere in particular.

'Hm,' I nodded as I looked around for the source of the voice. It was 'Mr. Servant'. I added the 'Mr.' because I'm somewhat thankful to him.

[First of all, Happy 1 year.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there'll be more interesting stuff soon...