|7| C-Ranked Mission

Start from the beginning

They stood in the Hokage's office and saw the cat's owner squish her half-to-death cat. 'I see why it ran away... honestly don't blame it.' Muichiro thought.

"Stupid cat, It deserves it," Naruto grumbled. "Now then, for team 7 next mission, something challenging and exciting, not this little kids' stuff! Come on old man."

"How dare you! You guys are fresh out of the academy student. . . ." Iruka started lecturing but they were all most interested in Naruto's talk about ramen.

"What do you think, Mui-chan? "

"Miso is superior." Kakashi hummed in agreement, with her statement.

After a lot of talking ad arguing Naruto got what he wanted, a C- ranked mission.

"You'll be a bodyguard on this journey to Kirigakure, the village hidden by mist. As a simple escort mission." The old man said and took a sip of his pipe. "Wait, what did you just say?" Muichiro questioned.

"Really? YES! Who? Who are we guarding? A princess or some big league counsellor?" Naruto excitedly asked.

The old man smirked. "Don't be Impatient, I'll bring him in now."

"Send in our visitor."

They turn around to face the door, waiting for the person to come in. Muichiro smelt a bit of alcohol when the person entered.

He looked utterly disappointed. "What- the? A bunch of kids?"

He took a sip of his drink before continuing. "And you, the little one with the idiotic face, you expect me to believe you are a ninja?"

Naruto laughed. "Who's the little one with the idiotic face?" They all stepped closer. Sasuke was the tallest, then Sakura and Naruto next, meaning the shortest is Muichiro. Muichiro and Naruto are the same height, but it's just that his hair is spiky making him look taller.

"Mui-chan! HEY, Mui-chan doesn't have an idiotic face!" Naruto shouted. "I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about you!" the man point his fingers at Naruto.

"I'll demolish you!" Naruto lunged at him, only to be held back by Kakashi.

"You can't kill the client." he scolded. But that didn't stop Naruto from yelling thought.

"And you, the other short one" He pointed at Muichiro. "How can you carry such a bag without falling over, doesn't look like your body can handle that much weight-" He was cut off by s loud caw and a few peaks on his head.

"CAW! Don't you ever talk to Muichiro-sama like that, you overgrown b--" Before Ginko could finish two fingers shut her beak. "Hah, sorry about that she's just always like this," Kakashi said bowing slightly.

He took another sip of his drink, and introduce himself. " I'm Tanzune, a bridge builder and I must return to my country, I'm building a bridge that will change our world and I want you to get me there safely, even if it means you have to give up your life"

'If this is a C-ranked mission why is he asking us to give up our lives....there is something he not telling us I think' Muichiro thought.

Then they were told to pack all their stuff that was necessary and wait at the gate. After everyone left Muichiro was the only one who stayed behind.