"Sorry for staring....you are really a mermaid?" gasps Riley. Crystal nods.

"That I am" she says.

"So Finn used to be a merman? How did he turn human?" asks Riley.

"That is an easy one. We truly loved each other. Only the spell of true love can turn a merperson human. So Finn and I are meant to be. Once he turned human he asked me to marry him" I tell her.

"How romantic" she gasps.

"What did I miss?" Hudson asks as he pops in to join in on the fun. Finn's little brother. He smiles at me. He was as handsome as Finn.

"Hudson glad you can make it. I would like for you to meet my cousin. Riley. She will be one of my maids of honor" I explain to him.

"Pleasure to meet you" stammers a stunned Riley as she cannot stop starring at Crystal and Hudson.

"Your cousin is as beautiful as you are" Hudson tells me with a grin.

"Thank you" says Riley shyly.

"You are most welcome" he says to her.

"So how will they be at the wedding? They cannot be on land right?" asks Riley.

"No, they will watch from the sea" I tell her.

"So you are having a baby? The baby might be a merperson?" worries Riley. I nod.

"Might. It is too soon to tell" I say as I touch my belly.

It was getting so large. I was afraid it was going to be a merperson.

• ❤︎ •

"I bet that is a lot for you to take in" she says.

"I am getting used to it" I giggle.

"We better go Hudson" warns Crystal.

"What is wrong?" I ask her.

"Ships have been coming to close around here. This one nearly got spotted" Crystal grumbles as she points to Hudson.

"Becareful" I warn her. She nods.

"I will" she vows.

"Why what is going on?" wonders Riley.

"Ships for years go out trying to capture and prove there are merfolk. They want to bring them harm. My exboss once caught Crystal and Finn. I rescued them" I tell her.

"How awful" gasps Riley.

"It was a scary moment" I tell her.

"She was brave. She taught me not all humans are that bad" Crystal tells Riley as she smiles at me.

"I am glad for that" I say.

"Crystal! Hudson! Hey guys!" calls out Finn as he waves and walks down the beach making his way to us.

He was now off work.

• ❤︎ •

"Hello brother" Hudson greets him.

"So I see Riley knows?" asks Finn. I nod.

"She does" I say as he holds me close. He greets me with a kiss.

"It is amazing. Simply amazing" mutters Riley in awe of is all. I giggle.

"See you all later. Bye Finn, Riley and Syd" says Crystal before she and Hudson take off.

"Wow...a whole another world out there....I never knew" sighs a stunned Riley.

One family member down.
One million to go...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|