Chapter 11

Chapter 11ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

Chapter 11
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

I woke one morning to find Finn had already went off to work. I was not feeling the greatest. I got up. It was raining out.

It was starting to feel like fall out for sure now. I groan as I managed to sit up. I gasp as I sit up in bed. My tummy was larger than the few days before! That only meant one thing! This baby was going to be a merbaby!

"Oh no! Oh no no no!" I gasp as I fling my covers off.

I waddle my way over to the mirror. I look at my large tummy that was sticking out like a sore thumb.

I looked like I was going to have the baby anyday now. Not like a normal woman who was just starting out in her pregnancy! This was bad! Oh man...my little one was going to have to live without me! In the sea! Tears come to me.

• ❤︎ •

"GRAM! MOM!" I wail as loud as I could. No answer. "Mom! Gram! Come here! Now!" I demand as loud as I could.

"What is wrong dear? Oh my....oh my" gasps my mother when she lets herself in my room.

"The baby is due at any time" I tell her.

"So it IS true! The baby is going to be a merbaby?" Gram gasps when she comes in my room to see what was going on in here. I nod.

"I need Finn" I worry.

"I will call him for you at work" Gram tells me. She heads off to the other room.

"Well you have Crystal. She will raise the baby" mother begins to try to pep talk me. Tears hit me.

"Mother, I want to raise my own baby" I mutter.

"I know honey" she sighs. She hugs me. As she does my water suddenly breaks. She gasps. I do to.

"The baby is coming! I need to get to the beach now! And find Crystal and Hudson now!" I demand. Mother nods.

"Get your set of cloths you might have to have the baby in the ocean" warns Gram when she comes back in the room.

"Did you get a hold of Finn?" I worry.

"Yes he is on the way back home" Gram informs me.

We rush out to the sea. Riley follows with us to see what was going on.

• ❤︎ •

"Crystal! Hudson! We need you now!" Gram calls out.

"Crystal! Hudson!" my mother and Riley holler to try to gain their attention.

"What is going on?" Hudson asks as he pops up in the waters.