LXIV. Being Parents For A Day

Start from the beginning

Once I finished with my shower, I walked to my room in my towel and grabbed the first outfit I saw.
This wasn't a date or anything, it was just to see if we would be good parents, although I know I would be a good parent, Javon was giving off vibes.

Scarlett's Outfit

I brushed my hair into two pigtails and walked downstairs, I texted Xiomara before I went into my shower to ask if she wanted to come which she did.
So I walked outside and got into my car, I drove to Xiomara's building and parking in front.

I walked inside of the building, it felt like years since I've been here.
When the elevator doors opened, I got inside and pressed the button of Xiomara's floor.

Once I got to her floor, I ran to her door and knocked rapidly.
Xiomara's father, Alejandro, opened the door with a smile as he welcomed me with open arms.

"Hola Scar, Xiomara your friend's here!"

Alejandro shouted as he walked into the kitchen, it smelled so good whenever I came over because they were always cooking.
Xiomara ran out of her room excitedly and hugged me, she's been real happy ever since her dad came home.

"Mira papí, I'm leaving now. Call me if anything, I love you."

Xiomara spoke out as she walked into the kitchen and kissed her father's cheek, Alejandro smiled and kissed his daughter's cheek before shooing her away.
When we left the apartment and got out of the building, I felt a sudden wave of sadness but I didn't know why.

"Where are we going first?"

I asked everyone who was in my car, we were all hanging out and becoming parents for the day.
In my car we have:

Jaden, Javon, Cora, Jayla, Daelo, Rosalía and Xiomara.

It's a lot of people but it's not that big of a deal.
Since nobody could make up their minds, I chose to go to a park and have a picnic.

So now we're running around in the market buying several items for the picnic, once we finished buying, we drove to the park.
It wasn't beaming hot today so we laid down a couple of blankets and pillows, I grabbed Daelo and hugged him tightly as I made him a sandwich.

"Scar, whose your favorite Walton?"

Xiomara asked as she stuffed her face with a piece of chicken tender, I looked at her and just as I was about to answer, everyone began to argue on who was the favorite.
I couldn't help but laugh as everyone believe it was them when truly it can only be one, and that one was Daelo.

" I hate to break it to y'all but Daelo is my favorite so don't get your hopes up. "

I confessed as I kissed Daelo's forehead, everyone looked at me shocked but I laughed it off.
We spent the whole day at the park, Javon and I played tag.

"Wanna give me a moment."

I couldn't stop laughing to the point where I was wheezing, I had watched Jaden spill some of his water on himself and when I laughed at him, he sprayed the rest on me.
So right now we were all laughing, Javon took the chance to tag me and run.

"Javon!"

I shouted with a smile as I chased after him, just as I was about to tag him, he turned around and squared up with me.
So right now we were play fighting, he had me on the ground as he tickled me.

When I thought Jaden was coming to rescue me, he joined his twin and tickled me just for kicks and giggles.
At this point everything was hurting and I couldn't breathe without laughing, at the moment I had to pee so I screamed.

"Let's go home now, there's literal weirdos staring at us."

Xiomara informed us as she pointed at a group of men staring, we agreed to leave and pack up our things.
Daelo had fallen asleep on the blanket so Jaden had to pick him up and carry him to the car, Cora and I had done a stick and poke.

We had matching smiley faces on our wrists, this was one of the best days of my life for real.