Chapter 10

I had awoken from a nightmare and Michael was nowhere to be found and he wasn't answering his phone. 

I pulled my knees to my chest, fighting back the tears. It felt like an eternity before I heard the door to our hotel room open.

"Lex,  what's wrong? "

He pulled me into his lap and held me tightly. "Did you have a nightmare? "

I nod, "I tried to call you but you didn't answer, "

"I'm so sorry princess, I had a meeting and then I went to workout, I never thought to check my phone,"

He wipes away the tears that were coming down my face, all while whispering sweet things to me, trying anything he could to calm me down.

It took a while, but I finally calmed down. He laid back on the bed, letting me lay on top of him,and snuggle into his chest.

"I don't want to smush you babe," I say, slowly trying to get up and move. Michael tightened his grip, not allowing me to move

"You're not smushing me, I want you to lay right here in my arms,"

I must have been tired, because I fell asleep on his chest. I didn't start to stir until he moved me off of him.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you up,"

"Everything okay?"

He nods, "I ordered us dinner and it'll be here any moment,"

"What did you order?"

"I know you've been wanting McDonald's, so I you McDonald's,"

"What about you?"

"I got myself something too, don't worry,"

"I think after I eat, I want to take a bath and relax, I'm exhausted from traveling,"

"I'm okay with that love,"

"Do you want to join me?"

He smiles, "if you want I'll sit in the bathroom with you,"

"The tub is big enough for two of us you know,"

"Are you ready for that?"

I nod, "I think snuggling in the tub would be romantic,"

We ate dinner, after we ate, Michael took my hand and we walked into the bathroom together. I slowly got undressed, I felt a little awkward, knowing that he was in here with me. He started the water, and sat down in the tub. I came over and sat in his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I curled up in his lap, try to hide my body. I was starting to feel self conscious.

"You're beautiful, you don't need to hide," Michael says, planting a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

I moan slightly before covering my mouth. Michael smiled, realizing the reaction he just got out of me.

"Sorry,"

"Don't be sorry Lex, it was kinda hot,"

I laugh, "I just wasn't expecting it, it felt really good,"

"Do you want me to do it again?"

I look into his eyes and smile "Please Michael, Make me feel good,"