Caged up like a little hummingbird

And that is how we got here now...

Jane stuck in a metal chage, definitely not ment for human beings as it is too small, hung high up in the air with no way of escape any time soon, other people around her in different stages of starvation.... Maybe she should've stayed home, in her little undeground burrow, maybe she should've listened to her intuition when it screeched and screamed at her not to go anywhere but then again.... where is the fun in that?

At least this "little" accident forced a bit of adrenaline to pump thru her veins and gave her a nice view.

By nice I mean attractive and by view I mean the broad man that is stuck in a simular cage, hanging from the ceiling just opposite of hers. He was already here when she was dragged in but she assumed that he must've been added recently due to the fact that he doesn't look like a corpse yet, compared to all the other prisoners that look sickly and old, just waiting for death at this point.

Jane can tell that the man is not happy with his current situation considering the furrowed brows and the glares he throws at any of the war-boys that try and fail to talk to him, attempting to tease him a bit...

No matter how grumpy he seems to be though, this certain spark of amusement could have been seen when the war-boys carried Jane in and almost couldn't handle her. His gaze was on her even after she calmed down in her tiny bird cage and it only left her once she noticed his curious gaze, looking back at him with the same amount of interest. It starteled him a bit to be completely honest but definitely did not stop him from starting... Not like his stares were inappropriate but every now and than his eyes did seem to wander a bit too much.

Lucky for him, Jane didn't mind.

As mentioned before this stranger is extremely handsome, tall with wide shoulders, dark brown hair ruffled up a bit with a buzzcut on the sides and sharp jaw adorned with short beard that would no doupt feel amazing nuzzled in to her neck... or some other places maybe... 

His voice was something Jane hasnt had the opportunity to discover yet. He seems to want to talk to her but for some odd reason holds himself back each time he is about to mumble something from his lips.

So Jane made up her mind right away and came up with a plan... a plan that may or may not work but she might as well try while stuck in this hell hole...

"So... any idea why you got stuck here?"

She plans on just... talking to him.

Every single day she will try in hopes that it will somehow lure him in to responing. Seeing this as a challange... a game that will make her boredom go away.

---

And so every day just like the first one, she would babble on and on.

About her past, her lost family and friends, her pet dog she used to have, her experience out in the wilds where she had to fight for her life and survive alone.

Anything and everything that came to her mind she spoke it, out loud but ment only for him.  Sometimes even the war-boys would get overwhelmed by her constant chattering and they would either run off or tell her to stop... the latter never really working tho.

My world is fire and blood [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें