Chapter 21: let her go

This chapter is going to be so lovey dovy because I owe it to you guys (:

I hope you like this chapter! 4 more to go after this one.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes.

Harry POV

I propped my self up with my elbows. I yawned slowly opening up my eyes. The house was quite but not like usually, this time it didn't feel empty I glance to my side and see her still sleeping. Her hair was a messy and drool was all over her pillow. I couldn't help but laugh making her groan.

"Harry shut up," she said turning around. I keep laughing as I extend my arm to pull her back to me. But then it hits me. We are still getting divorced and this was only temporary. I gulp letting my hand fall down on my side again. I sigh throwing over the blanket. I hop in the shower, after that I put on clothes. I walk out of the bathroom to see her sitting up. She yawns moving towards her suite case. I watch her leaning against the door. She picked out leggings and looked threw everything. She groaned standing up and turning to face me. She blushes and I smirk at her, I stand up straight and walk towards the closet. I pick out a packers jersey I had. I turn and throw at her. She catches it confused. I just shrug no words were spoken. I left the room as she took a shower. I walk down stairs to find Louis and Niall on the couch. They were on the couch snoring. I rolled my eyes I should I have known they would spend the night. I took a pillow and hit Niall then Louis. They groan falling over.

"Wake up" I said, they glare at me and I give them a sweet smile.

"What are you guys still doing here?" I asked sitting next to Niall.

"Didn't want to leave incase something happened." Louis said yawning.

"The baby isn't due until another 3 months guys" they all nod this was the first time any of us was around someone that was having a baby. We were all new to this.

"Any plans?" Niall asked

"No idea,"

"Call Liam he has good ideas" Louis suggests. I thought about it but I wanted something that I thought of. I wanted full credit.

"No I'll just take her to the zoo" they all nod

"Actually can we go baby clothes shopping?" we spin our heads to see Melody she wasn't wearing what she put out on the bed. Instead she had a nice flowy dress you could still see the bump though with her hair straighten. I smiled at her and stood up.

"Ya sure, whatever you want" I said placing my hands on her stomach. She places her hands on mine nodding with a smile.

~*~

I held her hand as my bodyguard stood behind us. We both wore sunglasses just incase any random flashes went off. We walked in silence trying to find a baby store. "AH!" I look at her and see a smile, she point in front of her to a baby store. I laugh leading her there. We open the door a few women and men were walking around the store. Some of them looked our way. I heard a small gasp from my left. I turn to see the sells lady covering her mouth. She was fit, her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail, she wore a classic black dress and her make up was light. I smiled waving at her.

"Oh gosh" she laughs blushing.

"Nice to meet you! Big fan!" she shakes my hand then Melody's.

"Can I help with anything?"

"Baby dresses" Melody says smiling. She let go of my hand and followed the lady towards the back of the store. I followed them close behind.

"Here they are, if you need anything else let me know." She smiles sending me a wink. I give her a confused look, I look at Melody who was glaring but quickly turned her attention to the dresses in front of her. I looked around me at the small clothes. I was happy she was going to be a girl I could teach her how to make a perfect bun.

"Okay so I have about a thousand dollars saved I can buy -" I look at melody confused.

"No," I quickly say.

"Yes harry we are both her parents I want to get her something" she says with 10 dresses already in her hand. I take them from her.

"I buy you pick" I order. She sighs going back to the racks of clothes.

~*~

I hear Melody laughing as I struggle to walk with the clothes in my hands. Her laughter fills the whole store making people turn to see us. I blush as I wobble with my bodyguard to set the clothes down at the counter. The lady is shocked to see a lot of clothes in front of her. I shrug and turn to see Melody with a wide smile on her face.

"You walked like a penguin," she teases standing beside me.

"Are you sure we will have enough room for all of this?" I asked she had a worried look on her face.

"Do you think I should put some back?" she quickly says picking out some of the shirts and little pants. She pouts looking down at the clothes, I smile kissing the top of her head.

"Leave it we can make room"

"Are you sure? Cause I think I went over bored" I hear the sells lady laugh softly making Melody blush leaning into me. She buries her face in my chest. I wrap my arms around her. It was about half an hour later that she finishes checking us out. As I was about to pay Melody sends me back to pick up a toy she saw but was too scared to get. I laughed jogging back to the toy section I grab the toy and jog back to the front. I stop when I see Melody telling our bodyguard to carry the bags outside. He smiles and leaves the store.

"Uh" I say stepping forward. She quickly turns around with a guilty smile on her face. I look at the sells lady who was ringing someone else now.

"Melody" I say, she pouts up at me

"Harry don't be mad," I groan.

"I can't believe I fell for that," I pout at her, she smiles kissing my cheek making me blush.

"I'm sorry," she giggles. I shake my head wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Oh you should me Melody," I say leading her out. We out into the streets with my bodyguard jogging back towards us. His hands now empty guessing he put the bags in my car. Melody leaned into me.

"Since you didn't let me pay for the baby's clothes" I trail off.

"Oh no, Harry no" she says pulling away. I smirk pulling her back close to me leading her to a shop for her.

"Harry" she whined as I pushed her into the store.

"I'll pick the dresses, " I say clapping my hands, she crosses her arms over her chest and pouts.

"Fine." She grumbles. She follows me around the store as I pick out random dresses, some I actually liked. After 10 dresses in my hands I picked out my favorites and handed her 4.

"Shoo" I said pointing to the dressing room.

"I'm not a dog," she grumbles. I laugh and sit on a chair waiting for her.

The first dress was blue, she didn't like it, then a yellow one we both didn't like it, then a black one, it was cute and she liked it but too much cleavage I didn't want other people looking.

"No, absolutely not" I said shaking my head. She pouts

"You picked it!" she says,

"I changed my mind go try on the red one" I push her into the room I hear her laughing. As I waited for her to come out with the red dress I kept thinking how beautiful she was even with a bump.

"Okay" she says opening the door; I grinned when she stepped out in a long red dress. It was covered in the front but low cut on the back, she looked absolutely beautiful even with the bump on the side as cheesy as it sounds her smiled lights up the whole room, her hair was a perfect dark brown. Her eyes sparkled, as she looked at her self in the mirror. Her cheeks a bright pink shade from the stare I was giving her but I didn't care. At the moment I knew I never wanted to let her go.