Chapter 15: Her.

WELL WELL HOW DOES IT FEEL? 

ENJOY! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES 

Harry POV

She walked beside me in a black and white dress. It was up mid thigh, her hair was curled. She slowly walked because of the heels she had on making me chuckle. She looked up at me and frowned.

“What?’ she asked. I shook my head intertwining our hands.

“You walk slow in heels,” I tease. Her face turns a light shade of pink

“I haven’t been in heels in a long time.” She defenses her self. I just smile and lead her to the club. This club was exactly an hour from were we live. This club was were we first met. I go through the back and into the VIP section. The guards were already there and I smiled at one them. He waved at Melody who was blushing.

“Why here?” she asks.

“Because, this is were I met you.” I simply state. We sit on one of the couches.

“Do you want anything to drink?” I yell over the loud music, she turns to me and shakes her head no. I looked at her in doubt. Melody was not a drinker but she did drink when we went out to parties. Her cheeks were flushed and she fixed her dress. She seemed uncomfortable.  We use to go out together all the time. I guess she stopped around the time she lost the baby. I shook my head not wanting to think about that right now.

“I’ll be right back.” I said she nodded letting go of my hand. I walk towards the bar were I see the bartender.

“Just a beer and water” I said, he nods doing his job. I look to my left to see a girl twirling her hair. She eyes me up and down and bites her lip. I roll my eyes looking away. The bartender he hands me the drinks and turn around. Melody takes me by surprise when I see her next to me. She takes the water and thanks me.

“Want to dance?” she asks. I nod; she takes my head leading me to the dance floor. She starts to dance, her hips moving side to side and I grin. I haven’t seen her dance in a long time.

“Come on Styles keep up!” she yells, she grabs my hands placing them on her hips. Her bum pressed against me. I groan in her ear making her smirk. I hold her tight against me.

“Fuck Melody” I whisper in her ear. She laughs pulling away teasing me with the way her hips move. I frown trying to pull her back.

“Uh-uh Mr. Styles” she wiggles her finger in my face.

“Nobody likes a tease Melody,” I pout. She laughs walking away from the dance. Floor she took me by surprise, I’ve never seen her like this before I follow her up to the VIP section. She’s on a couch smirking at me. I curse under my breath as I sit beside her. She kisses my cheeks she crawls on my lap.

“Stop pouting” she laughs pinching my cheek.

“Stop being a tease” I stick my tongue out at her like a child. She just smiles giving me a peck.

“You never tease” I say, she rests her forehead on mine and sighs.

“Ya, but you got bored of me so I guess I have to change something” she says, my heart sinks at her words. She thinks I got bored of her.

“I’ll be right back, I need water” she gets off my lap and I watch her. I never got bored and never will.

 ~*~

I sit on a chair with my belly uncovered. Liam and Vic start betting on what gender the baby is. I laugh shaking my head. The doctor walks in.

“Hello, I’m Marie Jones. “ she shakes my hand then Liam’s and Vic’s.

“Melody” I say, I was nervous.

“The dad isn’t here?’ she asks.

“I want to surprise him” I grin. She nods she puts cold gel thing on mu stomach. She presses something on the machine. She presses on my stomach and I look at the screen she searches around. I hear a little heartbeat and my eyes water.

“You here that” she says, Liam and Vic start to cry to making me laugh a little. She moves around more.

“Op see that?” she points to the screen

“That’s her head” she smiles. Her. She said her. HER. I look up at Liam and Vic who are grinning.

“It’s a girl!”