What They Don't Know-Chapter Sixteen

"I can't believe you're actually engaged!" Lizzie squealed, throwing herself down on my bed. Mori sat down on the end of my bed, nodding her head in agreement.

Today was a girl's day. And Cam of course. Hunter had pouted about not being invited but He gave in, agreeing to leave the house. He, my father, Mer, and Arabella had taken the babies to the zoo, even though they were all a bit young.

"I know. My baby sister is all grown up," Sam cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"You're only minutes older, Sam." I glared at her and playfully slapped her arm.

"Yeah but I don't even have a boyfriend! You have a whole family!" She stuck her tongue out at me and I tackled her, the two of us play fighting until Cam pulled us apart, the two of us laughing so hard tears streamed down our cheeks.

"You know you two are crazy, right?" Cam said, looking at us as if he really was conserned about the state of our minds.

"Yup!" Sam gave him a cheeky smile.

My pregnancy had brought me and Sam a lot closer and she'd wormed her way back into my group of friends, as if no time had passed. We were no longer the four musketeers but the five.

"So, when are you going to get married anyway?" Mori asked.

"Not until after I graduate. Dad said he'd give his consent to a wedding before I was eighteen, but I think I want to wait until the kids can participate," I answered.

"Oohh that's a good idea! Arissa and Karina can be flower girls and the boys can be ring bearers!" Lizzie squealed. Damn that was high pitched.

"That's what I was thinking. Sam will be maid of honor of course and you girls and Arabella will be my bridesmaids and Cam, you'll obviously be a groomsman," I said. They all grinned.

"Should we really be planning so early if it's a few years off?" Cam questioned. We all looked at him and rolled our eyes.

"Of course dumb ass!" Mori said, smacking the back of his heax. He moaned, pretending to be in pain. Such a drama queen.

The girls and Cam left once my family got back and I immediately ran to my babies, showering them with kisses. It had only been a few hours but I missed my little monsters.

"What about me?" Hunter pounted. I laughed and turned to him, leaning up on my tiptoes while he stooped to a level I could kiss him at. He was a giant next to me. Our boys were gonna be tall, and possibly, Ari too.

"So, what did you guys do? Any pillow fights in underware? Make out sessions?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I playfully glared and slapped his arm.

"No! We only do the underwear pillow fights on occasion."

"For real?" His mouth dropped open and his eyes glittered.

"Yes."

"Holy fuck that's hot. But no doing that with Cam. I don't give a fuck if he's gay. No guy gets to see my girl like that. Well, except me and our boys but not when they're older!" he exclaimed, dragging me to the bedroom as soon as the kids were asleep in their cribs.

"So, have you figured out what to do about school?" Mer asked. Hunter nodded and looked at me.

"I'm going to take online classes for junior year and then go back to school senior year if I feel up to it," I told her.

"And I'm going to go to UCLA since it's only an hour away and I can commute easily. Then when Jessa graduates I'll follow her to wherever she wants to go. She's interested in most of the same schools I was so it works," he said, smiling at me. I grinned back at him.

Mer had agreed to watch the babies while I did my school work so I could focus and it had worked well the past few months and it gave Mer time to bond with her grandbabies and for her daughter to bond with her nephews and nieces. They were close in age so I hoped they would grow up to be close and not drift apart like Sam and I did for a while.

"Have you thought about a major?" Dad asked.

"I think I'd like to go into law. Be a lawyer."

"Good money. That's good, you'll need that. Kids are expensive and you already have three and you might have even more in the future," Dad replied. "Hopefully not until you both graduate college."

"When do you want to get married? I know you want to wait till you graduate but what season?" Hunter asked me. I was lying in his arms in bed, his hands running up and down my arms.

"Fall. On the beach. I've always wanted a beach wedding. And I want it to be warm but not too warm and I don't want to have to wait any longer than that. I just don't want a Summer one. I'd rather not burn at my own wedding," I told him.

"That sounds perfect. And the kids can be in the wedding and our friends and siblings. It'll be amazing, as long as it's you and I up there," he told me, kissing my lips sweetly.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, fiance." I grinned.

"I like the sound of that, fiance," he said back. Even a week later, the novelty of saying that still hadn't worn off. I didn't think it ever would. Not until we were married and I could call him my husband, at least. That would be amazing, getting to introduce him as not just my fiance but as my husband, the father of my children and future children.

"Me too," I said before I snuggled into him even closer and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over and take me away to dream land.