Chapter 30

Dedicated to: Milanie Flores

Chapter 30: Announcement

I witnessed how the rains of arrows filled with mana overwhelmed the long hallway. I couldn't even count the arrows piercing Howl's body with dripping blood from different parts of his body.

The little pixies were trying to protect him but the numbers of arrows were unstoppable, even Caleb, Tavion, or Iris couldn't move a bit.

Mahigpit ang yakap sa akin ni Caleb habang pilit niya akong pinuprotektahan. He's been trying move avert my eyes away from Howl's body, but I couldn't even blink with his agony.

Ilang mura na ang naririnig ko mula kina Tavion at Caleb. Ang tanging kailangan naming gawin ay hintayin matapos ang kanilang pag-atake dahil sa sandaling kami na ang aatake'y hindi na namin sila pagbibigyan.

But the question is, will they stop as long as we're all alive?

And with Howl's helpless body?

The arrows were not just piercing Howl's body but also the creatures turning to life. We might end up getting killed from our front and back, but as an Attero who already had her mana, I couldn't just accept death without a fight.

At sa aming tatlo rito, ako lang ang maaaring humarap sa ulan ng mga palasong ito.

"Caleb, let me go."

"A-Anna!"

Sinimulan ko nang kapain ang lampara sa maliit na bag na siyang lagi kong dala. I glanced back at Howl. Hindi ko alam kung wala na siyang buhay sa mga oras na ito at nabibilang na siya ngayon sa palamuti ng lugar na ito.

I admit I felt the horror and fear when I first witnessed how the arrows turned his elegant mien into disaster, but as an Attero who could sense great power of mana I'm starting to expect a dramatic show.

Howl Paladein De Voss is the master of this journey, and I hate to admit that together with Caleb, I vowed to finish this journey with him.

Nang sandaling mahawakan ko na ang lampara ay sinadya ko iyong pagulungin papalayo sa amin. The light from the old lamp got the enemies' attention, the arrows went there as the visions of the trapped creatures started to show images from the outside, and that quick interruption gave me an ample time to stand straight in front of Howl's wounded body, still crucified with the Galamaticus dragon.

"A-Anna. . ."

Nanlalaki ang mga mata ni Caleb habang nanatiling nakahiga sa sahig at nakatitig sa akin. Sina Tavion at Iris ay kapwa pa rin hindi makagalaw at ganoon din ang titig sa akin.

"Fevia Attero is my world. My own world is my best battlefield."

Sabay kong inangat ang dalawa kong kamay sa aking tagiliran at ipinantay ko ang mga iyon sa balikat ko.

My hands started to glisten with silver lights.

Suddenly the time slowed down, the arrows paused in the air that was about to hit my body a few inches away, the rolling lamp continued to lighten my image with consistent blinking light, the monsters were roaring, and the wind was blowing with my long raven hair, and the remnants of the glass windows shattered like crystal dust.

I think they forgot that the earth mages have the friendliest terms of relationship with mythical creatures; they lived mostly in the forest— kung saan karamihan sa amin ay doon na natututong lumaban.

And they even forgot that we got one of the most powerful dragons of Fevia Attero.

Hinayaan kong maglakbay ang sarili kong mana sa paligid at sa bawat patak ng dugo ni Howl na dumadaloy sa katawan niya. I used the fresh blood from his body to mix it in every wound of the mystical creatures inside.