For my hyung, Sunoo, he's fabulously working as their manager. He's the one who managed to snatch them multiple amazing projects with amazing people.

For Jay's Dad, he is still working with him in the company but he's mostly taking the chill works because he's retired. And for Jay hyung's Father, he's still in jail. It's not bad tho because every time we visit him, we hear a new good news about him. Who knew he can actually convince big criminals to plant vegetables instead of using the free space to fight?

Yeah, prisoners are now planting their own food that's why there is no shortage of vegetables in prison. What a change and a nice comeback.

Well in short, we're living the life.

Anyway, after I dress up, summer ready, Maeumi and I walked downstairs and I smiled when I saw him waiting for me with a smile.

"You ready Carrots? Our bags are already in the car. Let's go"

We drove to the resort and we saw the others already there waiting for us and the moment I stepped out the car with my dog, Bisco, Layla and Gaeul immediately ran to him as they all ran into the resort chasing each other.

"What took you guys so long?"

Jake hyung asked as we enter the gates that is so beautiful by the way.

"Ooh they probably did a quick you know"

All of them gave us a teasing smile making me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

"No! You guys are so . . come let's go.. "

We secured the gates as we entered and I'm so awed by how pretty everything looks right now. Jay hyung said that all the staffs will be here for the opening day so no one is here yet.

We all entered one villa each, of course we went in by pairs.

Upon entering our own villa, I was amazed by how the room looks.

"This is beautiful hyung"

"Gold, pink, blue, black and white are the colors of the rooms here. Apart from the private villa, also have rooms open for rent for those who want to spend a little. . . . Sunghoon, Riki and I took you guys as an inspiration in the design. The combination of colors, red and blue, gold and silver, purple and pink are all from you, Jake and Sunoo"

Now I see it. The moment I stepped in the gates, I already feel a sort of connection to this place. I mean, it is already beautiful to begin with but the inspiration they took behind it touched me.

The fact that they also drew this design themselves makes me wanna cry and fill this room with golden pearls haha. Then Jay hyung won't have any worry for a golden pearl encrusted watch.

"It's perfect. ."

If any guest will leave mean comment about this place, trust me, I will hunt them down and do a one on one interview with them.

I slide the curtains open and the view made me gasp. It is facing the ocean and the waters are so pretty.

"The way you take care of the ocean is an added bonus to the view"

I smiled and turn to him letting myself fall in his embrace as we watch the waters peacefully being beautiful. Looking towards the ceiling of this room, I smiled at the sight of pearls on the small chandeliers. It is effortlessly making them pretty.

Jay hyung has been keeping all my tears in a safe under the bed and I bet it is already overflowing considering the fact that I always cry because of reasons. I am glad he managed to find some place to make a good use of it.

Hehe I bet some of these are from Sunoo hyung, he's more emotional than me so, he might have contributed too. Riki does not look like the type to store pearls under his bed or anywhere in his house.

"Is this a pearl resort or something?"

"You can say that . . . so what do you wanna do first?"

I turn to him before a memory of something Riki and Sunghoon told me flashed in my brain.

"How about we close the curtains first?"

He smirked at me and I didn't understand why he gave me that look tho.

"Where did you get that?"

"Sunghoon hyung and Riki told me to tell you to close the curtains first if you ask me that question. . why?"

"After a few years on Earn, you're still so innocent. . . what does it mean when we close the curtains?"

"Well, it will be private and close. . ."

I felt his arms circling my waist and pulling me closer before he place a light kiss on my neck making me gasp.

"Then what will happen?"

A gasp left my lips when I realized what he meant.

I pushed him before I dove in under the sheets hiding from Jay hyung.

What are Sunghoon and Riki thinking? Why did they tell me. . .?

Argh! I should have know.

"Why are you hiding Carrots? I already closed the curtains"

"That's embarrassing Jay hyung stop!"

"I'm teasing you. . come out . ."

I peeked and indeed the curtains are still open so I turn to face him and I know my face is red already.

"I love you . . ."

Now I'm a freaking tomato. Wait, I might even more red than the tomato itself. What is redder than a tomato?

"Why so sudden?"

"Because I want to. . . "

He cupped my cheeks before I felt his lips on mine.

Maybe it is a good idea now to close the curtains.

__________________

----"The Value of Tears" officially ends here----

_____________

So as you can see, this is like focused on Jaywon ship. I didn't mean to do that but then I also meant to do it. I am sure that if I added some more scenes apart from the essentials, I will ruin the whole plot so I just went straight to the plot.

I hope you like it tho.

Thank you so much for reading, for voting, for commenting and for supporting this story.

Thank you all so much for staying with me from the beginning of this story till this last chapter.

I hope to see you in my next works.

And because I have no shame 😂 you might want to browse some of my other works while I work on other contents to give you😅.

Have a nice day and see you next time. I love you all 💖

The end is the beginning of another start. Stay tuned💜