XXXV

Jungwon

Indeed, I want to kill all of those who barged into our room a while ago because I know very well who they were. I can still remember their faces when they also barged into our palace and causes me and my brother to part ways and causing our parents to die.

I know why they're after me tho, I am completely aware of the immense power I possess that they feared and I know now why they're suddenly after me, and that is for them to make me submit to their want and whatever the heck they want to do in the ocean.

Three kingdoms come together for us as if we're the worst criminals ever recorded in the vast of the oceans.

The land has countries and oceans have kingdoms. The huge ass ocean holds more than just fish but kingdoms after kingdoms. However, these three just have to come together for one.

I also know that Jay's enemy is on their side as I have overheard with Jay hyung's conversation with Sunoo hyung. I got curious when I found out that it is because of me that those mermaids are terrorizing us now.

Of course, the moment they enter the room, my instinct is to fight them will all I have. They thought I am not fully capable of using this power but they're wrong, I completely know how to use it if I want to.

But right now, as Jay hyung and I sat inside the car, I began to feel ashamed.

Why did I almost hurt Jay hyung?

"I'm sorry. . you know I didnt mean to hurt you"

And the guilt I felt grew bigger when he smiled at me and just held my hand.

"I know Carrots. . . I know. . and it's alright. The truth is, I am shocked but I am also proud of you . ."

"Proud of me?"

"Yes. . . I'm proud that even if you suddenly became mad and want to hurt others, you're capable of getting your senses back. . . you can be stopped. Next time, don't let your emotions took over your whole choices. . ."

"I just got so mad. . . I'm sorry you have to see me like that"

"You're hot ..."

My cheeks immediately turn red and I look away as he laugh.

"You have seen another of side of me too but you still accepted me no matter how ugly I looked . . . Carrots, just like you said to me before, it's just me, you can let loose. ."

"But you might not love me. . . I don't want you to see that ugly side of me "

"I love you, all of you. . . I just don't want you to end up like me. I let my anger took over me years ago and it made me totally heartless that I don't care. . . you however are a strong one because all those years, you know you can take them down but you didn't. . . I believe you won't be reckless again. ."

"You too Jay hyung . . . I hope you'll slowly find that softness inside you and not let anger take over . ."

I embraced him as I smiled to myself on how we are now. We both have monsters but we both love each other wholly. We accept what we both have to offer and I can't help but be ecstatic.

I can't believe I manage to find love just as Jay hyung and I will do what I can to keep it that way. I will live on land if I have to.

"jay hyung, what will we do? They found me and are after the two of us"

"Don't worry about me . . I can handle whatever they got me, let us worry about your kind. What else can they do? Where did they get their legs?"